It's 80 degrees here, finally!

Just for today though, the rest of the 10 day forecast is in the 60s which is still nice considering since March the highest it's been was high 50s. This has got to be the crappiest spring I've experienced here in upstate NY. By the time summer hits there will only be 3 months of warm weather then back to 9 months of hibernating. :(

Here is NE Ohio we too, finally have the 80's! Though today "they" are calling for possible thunderboomers this afternoon. WTH. I don't care, I'll be at work anyway! And with my trusty MVP2 I'll just go in the little girl's room and vape! And no one will be the wiser! No having to stand out in the rain for this girl!

We've already hit the 80s a few days, and everything is nice and green, most of my tulips have opened, yet expecting measurable inches of snow for mothers day. They haven't called it yet, but some are talking a wet whopper !

Here is NE Ohio we too, finally have the 80's! Though today "they" are calling for possible thunderboomers this afternoon. WTH. I don't care, I'll be at work anyway! And with my trusty MVP2 I'll just go in the little girl's room and vape! And no one will be the wiser! No having to stand out in the rain for this girl!

Same here, as soon as I get out of work at 5 that's when they're calling for thunderstorms, figures.

We've already hit the 80s a few days, and everything is nice and green, most of my tulips have opened, yet expecting measurable inches of snow for mothers day. They haven't called it yet, but some are talking a wet whopper !

What?? Snow? Man, that sucks. I'm certainly never moving to your state! Lol.

Our cats go crazy for summer weather! They all line up on our balcony and sit outside in the heat. I keep thinking that they'll overheat but they eventually come back inside when they're too warm. But they love it. Myself on the other hand am not a fan of the hot and sticky weather. I just don't like breaking into a sweat just walking down my driveway to get the mail. It's been real warm lately. Thank god for floor fans and cold mai tais!

jeffb, on 09 May 2014 - 3:27 PM, said:

This is not normal weather for May. I hope its not a sign that the summer is going to be scorching hot :(

Actually, according to the Farmers Almanac it's supposed to be a really hot summer and they were dead on with this past winter soooo....yeah.