Sharing my DNA with Everyone!

So today my life was changed. I happened to get really really lucky, and not in the naughty kinda way, it's better!

It was definitely fate, but I crossed paths with a genuine DNA 30. After Tam and Compenstine answered my very noob questions, and I got my first order of really good juice from Fadora, I was ready for a better vape. I was sent a dripper by a buddy, and built some coils that didn't produce much on the MVP because the ohms were too low for the current. I knew more mods were coming but that I decided sooner rather than later.

I was watching Proteus' build threads, I grew up in a machine shop.

I decided to PM him and ask if he had any cheap beginners mods laying around. He didn't but did have a DNA 30 that wasn't for sale but might be later. I thought "yeah right I can't afford that."

But I happened to mention it to my girlfriend who knew about the upcoming clones, and we discussed ohms law and Evolv while waiting at school at midnight for our daughters field trip to return.

Well being the amazing woman she is, here's my birthday present

Posted Image

The vape is truly unbelievable. Flavors I didn't even like before are delicious and I'm still in my 2 ohm dual coil build I built for the DNA last night.

And Proteus, the pictures didn't do this mod justice. I was speechless, it's "rub across my face to feel the texture" kind of beautiful. It fits my hand like a glove! It's so tiny but the battery lasts soooo long even at 2 ohms and 16 watts. Thank you man. And thanks to all of you for answering my questions, and also to the member who replied about helping my friend out who needs some starting supplies. I gave him my only Ego battery and can't part with my only backup device just yet, in case of catastrophe.

It's freaking amazing. I just can't believe how good the vape is, even at exactly the same wattage, voltage, and ohms with a clearomizer.

And Yes my girlfriend is truly a blessing, Charlie's Angel took on a whole new meaning after receiving her into my life. She's definitely way more than I deserve, and we have an incredible relationship.

My angel coming along changed my entire life. I'm a handful to deal with, and she takes it all in stride and is the most supportive woman I could ever ask for. I work 60 hours a week normally and often more.