Vapor Shop Revenues

More uneducated B.S. you are a poor candidate for owning any public oriented business, thin skinned beligerant organisms such as yourself belong locked in a closet somewhere.

Your rude, juvenile remarks proved your not worthy of this forum.

Nor those who took the time to answer.

Not really sure what about this seems uneducated or BS? I admitted that I'm not an expert, hence joining a forum to learn more. I guess that's what us thin skinned beligerant organisms do... Not much else to do in this little closet I'm locked up in...

If you had done your research on the topic of the FDA then you would know that 99.9% of the business owners in this industry would not agree with you. So therefore you need to do further research to find out why I would say that. I'm not the only one that holds this opinion and there is much on the subject right here. If you want to argue your point any further, I suggest you argue with CASAA as they hold the option as myself and many other E-Cig shop owners around the country.

I never said the FDA was doing the right thing, but in the short term, the let the industry live to fight another day. Given their track record on tobacco restrictions and policies, I firmly believe their recent ruling could have been a lot more detrimental to vaping. I want to align myself with this industry and it's goals so we can work together to prevent burdensome and unnecessary legislation.

Then you do not fully understand what the FDA has up their sleeve. I have been following the FDA and other concerns about Vaping since 2009 and had a B&M. I will leave now with this video I have nothing further to say.

And no this is not my only source of information, but it does put things in a nut shell.

No you come in ask questions, admittedly a non smoker looking for a way to open up a vape shop w no idea of whether the area in question would support another such establishment.

With it would seem only a financial gain in mind.

insult my friends, w your remarks.

I support vaping as a healthier means to quit smoking, not to just use vaping as a tool to make money regardless.

This IMO is not about a nonsmoker who has no idea about nicotine use or addiction to said, to use or sell such a product.

then to come in and ask people who are knowledgeable in daily use of a product their opinion, then call them rude names, I'm sorry if anyone's proven to be a "tool" its you.

This is a close knit forum and I take great offense to your behavior, vulgarities and so on.

So I shall suggest strongly using your own words to go find another sand box to relieve yourself in?

Your not worth these gentlemen's time and aggravation.

Nor mine.

Jaymitiguy, this forum is for vapers not vape shop B&M owners. The T&C of this site keeps B&M shops regulated as "Vendor/Supplier" status and cannot engage in general discussion topics. Each person that has responded to you since the creation of this thread is a consumer of the vaping products we discuss here. A vast majority on this forum are former smokers. So, a need to understand the products outside of the academic level is MUST! Just because you test them, doesn't mean you understand them or the marketplace for them.

Your academic pedigree does not outweigh the strength of our argument or experiences in the realm of vaping.

With regards to the FDA and big-tobacco, you are sorely misinformed. Big-tobacco and big-pharma hold the reigns on the FDA because they have the money to do so. And when they see a loss of profit due to the rising expansion that is vaping, they take notice and start ginning up a way to combat it. As far as tobacco companies starting their own e-cig shoot offs, well you need to understand that their motive is NOT pure. They dont give a damn about the health benefits of getting off the stinky cancer sticks. They only care about regulating us to get themselves back to their previous level of profitability.

Last but not least, I think the general concesus here is that you do a LOT more research and possibly take some small business courses.

As far as some of the people here that have rubbed you the wrong way... well, we're a tight knit group of vaping enthusiasts, and I don't think any of us would want to be counseled in the realm of vaping in a store by someone who has never smoked and had to beat the cigs with vaping. In this regard, experience trumps education.

Have a good day.

I'm going to close this thread because the primary focus of this forum is to help with vaping questions and not business start up questions. To the OP, if you want to learn about vaping, feel free to stick around and read. There are over 5 years of vaping realated questions and answers here.