vision spinner 2014 QUESTION

i purchased one from the local vape shop and am trying to determine if it is real or not? it has logos and the x over the bin at the top...the only thing is the line at the bottom is black not white. someone will experience please

Edited by hockey123

i purchased one from the local vape shop and am trying to determine if it is real or not? it has logos and the x over the bin at the top...the only thing is the line at the bottom is black not white. someone will experience please

I just purchased 3 of these 2014 models less than 2 months ago and all of them have white lines. You may have a counterfeit but I'm not experienced enough to tell you either way. Good luck!

I'll also add that all but one of them have already broken. So let me know if yours is any better! Maybe I'm the one with counterfeits! Lol

Edited by mvince201

yeah dude this is so frustrating. the guy at the store bought them in 3 packs, I have the 900 mah i believe with the black line! I need help!

I bought mine in a 3 pack as well. I have never seen one with a black line. I would re-visit the B&M you bought it at and try to find out where he gets them from maybe? Not sure what to tell you honestly! Hopefully someone more experienced will know something I don't!

Also, all of mine are the 1300maH not the 900, so maybe the 900maH has a black line and the 1300 has white?

Edited by mvince201

If they have Vision printed on them and have the word Vision etched on the connection piece I would have no reason to believe they are any other than Vision.

Yeah good point. I would make sure the logo is actually etched like normal and not stamped. I doubt a counterfeit company would go through the hassle to etch the logo.

:yes

Edited by mvince201

Just me but I've never seen Spinners come in a 3-pack before. That doesn't mean they're not genuine Vision Spinners, I just haven't seen them come this way is all. Also, all of my 900 and 1300 mAh (total nine) have a red line on them, not black and not white. Hmmm. Interesting.

Just me but I've never seen Spinners come in a 3-pack before. That doesn't mean they're not genuine Vision Spinners, I just haven't seen them come this way is all. Also, all of my 900 and 1300 mAh (total nine) have a red line on them, not black and not white. Hmmm. Interesting.

I think he's referring to the line that goes around the bottom to show the voltage. Or am I wrong? Because if you mean the dial indicator line mine is red as well lol.

Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm fighting with a sinus infection so I'm NOT thinking clearly. :)

Anyway, on my older Spinners (nearly a year old), there is no line, just white numbers. On my newer ones there's a white line. On the white Spinner the line is black, obviously. :D

Edited by Tameiki

• 1 month later...

My Spinner has "VISION" etched in the neck, "Vision Spinner" stamped on the lower case and has a red line on the voltage regulator dial. Mine came as a single and, as far as I know, it's not a clone. On something as inexpensive as a Spinner, I can't see the point in manufacturing a clone. You just can't sell it much cheaper. I can see cloning a Hana or a Provari as you can sell them quite a bit cheaper even though you'd probably get cheap electronics.

The officials should come in a sleeve packaging with a scratcher to get the code off it to check authenticity.

mine didn't even come with a line painted on the spinner part... I had to paint it on myself with my model paint I used for color filling my AR15 lower:

20140619_121304_zpsdd16bfc4.jpg

Edited by Mr Smith