My name is Brittany!

BGOUGH

I want to introduce myself, I have a 6 month old baby and started gaping in july of last year when I was 6 months preggo. Not the best idea, but imo better than chemicals in regular cigarettes. after 10+ times of trying to quit and not getting under 2 cigarettes a day I decided to join the vape fad (first time I saw one I was 4 months pregnant but couldn't find one where I lived) Then my (pregnant) friend Taylor recommended I get one, and showed me where to get one. I did and didn't smoke not ONE cigarette for the rest of my pregnancy. I even got down to 12mg of nicotine. Unfortunately, I loved cigarettes so after I had her I started smoking those nasty things for 6 months, oops. But, again, I started 2 days ago and haven't smoked but 2 cigarettes since, and now, I don't feel like **** every morning when I wake up, I can breathe, I don't smell bad and I don't have to go outside 10+ times a day and come back in to my little baby, giving her 3rd hand smoke. or even stress about when I can leave again to kill myself. :) I plan to post a lot, I still have a lot of questions.