Wide RDA's

Joshuab3687

Thanks for the link Joe! Just ordered one! Thats a REALLY good price for a 28mm dripper! Had to snag one! Lol

Sorry Ma, it ain't purple. :(

Maybe have to do what Joe said and try to find a purple Cerakote and coat it! Lol

The size depends on the battery. My Panzer is modular, in that sections unscrew from each other to fit 3 different lengths of the 18000 series battery. The 18 delineates the diameter. The last 3 numbers delineates the lenth. So, an 18650 means it's 18mm wide and 65mm long.

As far as some being so huge as to seem "obscene" , its sometimes all in the design. I now have the "Hades" mod clone, and it is designed for the 26650 battery.

Typically the lithium-ion batteries we use are designed in such a way to allow for longer periods of vape time or higher power to the coils that we build depending on the ohms.

My Sony 18650 vtc4's are a 30amp battery which is good for sub-ohming. My Hades mod takes the Sony 26650 vt 50amp battery, which is a freakin power house! It lasts longer and hits much harder. I can also go lower ohms on my coil builds with the 50amp 26650 if I chose to do so. Which I won't. The lowest ohm I go is 0.24. But with 26650, a person could go much lower. I like the cloud chasing I do with my builds, but I'll never compete in the cloud chasing competitions. So, I personally don't feel the need to go any lower ohms than I'm at now.

I hope that helps

Count your blessings, it was probably emphasized by the fact that the woman who carried it is only 4'10, and 65-70 yrs old...

Was a custom tank„ saw the mod in mall b & M for 250.00 recently, looked rediculous and couldn't see why anyone would want that.

Was heavier then my vtr..

I will,