I'm getting to the point where my taste is back--and I dare to say it's back fully.

Cherry coke from sonic (my one time favorite drink from there) is disgusting to me now. Anything with a hint of salt? Makes me sick.

With that being said.....

I'm finding that some of the liquids I tried before and didn't like aren't actually half bad now. Which means a lot more money spent on liquids by me :( Instead of 2-3 regular flavors, I now have 5, possibly more once I get my order in from comp.

1. Mr. cookie (g2)-- the flavor that got me off of analogs. Although now I can't stand it if it has any nicotine in it.

2. CTC (Vape United, Inc)-- I've discovered that I like a little cinnamon in my mix. While this is a 60pg/40vg blend, I still enjoy it. Immensely.

3. Apple Jax (Cyber Liquids)-- again, a cinnamon flavor with a higher pg. Idk what it is, this flavor is addicting and smooth.

4. Canella Vanilla (Vaper's Knoll)- from the King of the Cloud line, this is a higher VG liquid that is sweet, mellow, and also addicting. It still reminds me of churros, and has a slightly creamy flavor that comes out more at 0 nic.

5. Ambrosia (Vaper's Knoll)-- also from the King of the Clouds line, this is a fruity creamy cloudy explosion on my tongue. I can't quite place the fruits, but omg I can't put this down. I didn't like it before, but now.... Man oh man.

Still need to try custard bomb from steambeard (apparently that is the custard of all custard flavors) and I can't wait to get in my order from comp. Because I know I know I know that I won't be able to put down comps flavors either.

I'm gonna need a RDA for every flavor :(

HAHAHA! That's okay. Because I will just give Tam my CC number and let her order me everything I need......

Well, wait. That might be a bad idea. ;)

You might want to rethink that. Lol. My SO ticked me way the hell off once so I told him I was going on a shopping spree online with his credit card. He didn't think I was serious so he said, "Okay." and wandered off to another room. $700 later... :evil:

He's never done that again. :lol:

My ex wife had 4 dogs and 2 cats... wouldn't help with the litter box, or pick up the mess in the yard.... I hired a poop scooper company to come out every week, and a 150.00 self cleaning litter box..... Stupid poop company still calls me every spring to see if I want them again... :wallbash: