Vaporbreak.com nefarious after-sales service

linesguapo

Howdy partner another bad experience with Chinese shops, had ordered a PCB Vamo v5 to Vaporbreak.com cuano I opened the box I find that I come to the central button and impossible defective on. I talk to them and ask me to send you a picture, I send a photo ask me if I've dropped, I say that has not been dropped and I was coming. and the answer is that if you want another reward, what a shame!! I hit the post office that has no waste, banter, and worst of all, if you at any time thought to send me a replacement wasting time sending photos and e-mail.

SalesVaporbreak Agregar a contactos 13:04 Marcar este mensaje.
Para: Linesguapo.
sales@vaporbreak.com
hi,
if I apply to ship new replacement to you, you need pay the freight.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Have A Vapor Break Instead!
Vapor Break - Electronic Cigarettes.

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:55:57 +0200.
Subject: RE: ORDER #027319 (Min).
To: sales@vaporbreak.com

The pcb came like that, without the button. It didn't fall down, and it doesn't work. Please send me a new one to replace this one.

--- Mensaje Original ---

Enviado: 22 de abril de 2014 07:15.
Para: "Linesguapo".
Asunto: RE: ORDER #027319 (Min).

hi,
you donot answer my question, was the pcb fall down?

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Have A Vapor Break Instead!
Vapor Break - Electronic Cigarettes.

Subject: Re: ORDER #027319 (Min).
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:34:11 +0200.
To: sales@vaporbreak.com

Is there no answer?

Enviado desde mi iPad.

El 18/04/2014, a las 10:45, "SalesVaporbreak" <sales@vaporbreak.com> escribió:

hi,
thank you for the photo.
how could the pcb become this? was it fall down?

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I went and checked out the site and on the product page they had a return policy. I copied it so you could use it, but realized after selecting it, that it seems to me they're doing things according to the terms. They're letting you shortcut the process by sending you another one without you sending yours back, if I understand the translations correctly.

The policy states that the buyer would pay the freight cost to send the product to them. Once they receive it, they will ship the replacement to you and cover the freight back.

To save time it sounds like they're offering to ship you another one without you sending the broken one back to them. The cost for a replacement is the same as what's stated on the site, but you don't have to wait on the item to be shipped to them first and them inspect it, then ship the new one.

Of course some retailers would go out of their way to make you happy and send a new one immediately no cost to you, But they aren't obligated or contracted to do it, they are working hard to make the customer happy. This company has the return and refund policy stated in huge font in the product description and they seem to be sticking to what it says, except for not delaying the process by waiting on your bad one to arrive.

Although I do hope you get your device replaced and you are able to vape and avoid analogs, I also want to give you a heads up..... Don't show up on a forum board and on your first post slam any vendor for any reason! Right or wrong on either you or the vendor, it's wise to join the group, explain the issue, and if we can help we will... This comes across as a disgruntal person just trying to spite a vendor no matter what the issue is. JMO

IMPO I see it more as a lack of communication. I don't think either party is expressing things in a way the other understands and it got muddled in the process.

I'm sorry you received a bad unit and hope things get worked out. Just be patient and understand that Spanish nor English is a first language for either of you.

Reminds me of Dispicable Me:

The larger the mass of an object,

the quicker the effects of the shrink ray wear off!

I call it the Nefario Principle.

I just came up with it now, actually.

Dr. Nefario

I want my minions, dammit! :D

LOL Our whole family is in that Movie. It is quite popular in our house. LOL Yes I'm Gru! :D

Oh lord. Now you've done it. Am I going to have to change my avatar again? Last time we did this it was the Little Rascals, which is why I'm Darla. I wanna be Kevin this time. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines