Any golf addicts out there?

LOL I would rather do yard work than golf. I never realized people watch golf on TV until I moved to Knoxville 10 years ago. We have 2 TVs in the showroom and one of them is always on golf. Im glad for those that enjoy it but I have always said "The two biggest wastes of prime real estate are churches and golf courses"!

oops did I open a can of worms there?

I think this breaks the record for the fastest derailing of a topic ever, lol.

I love to golf fishguy. Catch you later

Did I just call you "fishy"? Lol

Edited by Bebop12

LOL I would rather do yard work than golf. I never realized people watch golf on TV until I moved to Knoxville 10 years ago. We have 2 TVs in the showroom and one of them is always on golf. Im glad for those that enjoy it but I have always said "The two biggest wastes of prime real estate are churches and golf courses"!

oops did I open a can of worms there?

Not at all. We need gardeners too! :)

Good god! You guys need your own chat room! Hint...there is a chat area on the forum!

I grew up living in a house on a golf course. It sucked during the summer. My mom still holds the record for being hit the most in our family. We never had broken windows, but our poor neighbor suffered the broken windows every year. We acquired an extensive golf ball collection. A neighbor, a bit further down, had a dog that would run out onto the course and steal the ball as it came down the fairway. This neighbor also landed his personal plane on the course at one time. His kids raced the golf carts he kept in his yard. Because he was a long time member of the club there wasn't much anyone could do.