Buying some space jam juice today! Which one should I get?

• 3 weeks later...

What's your favorite I might go with Pluto but I was wondering if the mint is menthol? Or mint flavor? I was also thinking andromeda any thoughts?

I just bought Pluto today and I'm loving it. Not getting any mint/menthol flavor though at all.

I just bought Pluto today and I'm loving it. Not getting any mint/menthol flavor though at all.

I got some pluto over the weekend, story on how I ended up with it is in the vape mail thread. But I could tell the menthol was there, it's a very "cool" vape. It's a light menthol though, but for someone who hasn't vaped menthol I definitely tasted/felt it. There's a guy making "cool watermelon" down here, and the Pluto made me think I have an idea what "cool" fruit flavors feel like, just enough menthol to feel the tic tac ish/dentyne ice flavor on the exhale.

Not sure if it helps any, if you have no cool feeling its different from mine, if it's a very light "cool breeze" vape but not strong enough for a menthol person, I could see that being the case and being disappointed.

Just thought I'd share in case it helps you to tweak wicks or wattage or something and find the flavor.

Andromeda is probably the best juice I've ever vaped period. The flavor is so complex but so delicious. Initial taste is a blueberry sorta tart, goes away fast and you get a sweet red fruit flavor then the aroma slight fullness of a cream. It's so good.