Iclear 30b troubleshooting help

I bought this tank about two weeks ago and have not been able to use it.

As soon as I took it out of the box, filled it up and attached it to my battery, it floods. Fluid comes out here..Posted Image

It leaks onto my battery where the coil makes contact as well. All o rings have been checked and look like they are in good shape. Whenever I start to inhale the fluid spits up and ends up in my mouth and not just a little fluid, it's a good amount. No fluid was dripped down into the center tube when filling the tank, I'm very careful with that.

I took it back to where it was purchased and they told me because it's a dual coil unit it uses twice as much fluid and if I take too long of a drag it will flood.. This doesn't seem right to me. I literally have not been able to use this tank, it floods EVERYTIME I try to use it.

Is there something wrong with the coil that could be causing this or is what they told me correct?

FYI the picture taken is of my pro tank, the iclear is in my truck and didn't want to grab it just for a picture lol

Thanks in advance!

It could very well be the coil that came with the tank. Every Anyvape Davide mini I've bought (and it's probably near 20 of them now), the coil that came with the tank was junk. The rest of the coils, as well as replacement coils, all worked great, though.

In my experience, dual coils go through juice much faster than single coils -- especially if the darned thing leaks -- it goes through juice even faster! :D

It could very well be the coil that came with the tank. Every Anyvape Davide mini I've bought (and it's probably near 20 of them now), the coil that came with the tank was junk. The rest of the coils, as well as replacement coils, all worked great, though.

In my experience, dual coils go through juice much faster than single coils -- especially if the darned thing leaks -- it goes through juice even faster!  :D

With using twice as much juice keep me from taking long drags, will it cause this "flooding" like I've been told? Or should I be able to vape like I do on my other single coil tanks?

Ok yes this may work and it is a quick fix that may help. Take a small amount of cotton roll it up (Not tight) and wrap it all the way around the coil head and fill in the grove where you see the wicks coming out. Add some juice to it so in will prime it and help hold it in place. Carefully screw it back in and see if it still leaks. The KPT heads have silicon cap that helps hold things in place. if you can tuck the ends in some how it will help it stay in place. You don't want it coming loose and floating in the tank.

Because I don't have one in hand I really don't know. If you can with a toothpick or paperclip, tuck it in where the other wicks are coming out that may work. Does it have a removable chimney like a KPT? If so tuck the ends in like an added flavor wick.

It doesn't take much to keep it in place just be mindful of the orig wicks.

Edited by Compenstine