Vaping to curve junk food cravings and relieve stress

This may sound a little weird to some people, but I started vaping a little less then a week ago after watching a few videos on Youtube from people who have been using vaporizers to help control their cravings for sweets and other types of junk food. After about 4 days of vaping 0 nicotine sweet candy flavored e juices, I've noticed I no longer have a actual craving for candies and snacks and I feel a lot less stressed out then I usually do. I went on a handful of Vaping websites and found other flavors like pizza, bacon, soda pop, and different pies and fruits that I would like to try as well. Has anyone else tried vaping to lose weight/curve junk food and reduce stress? If so, what got you started and how has it been working for you?

I started vaping to quit smoking but have found that my cravings for sweets has also declined greatly. My thirst for water has increased greatly, therefore cutting my soda drinking down. I have started drinking a tad bit more coffee though, less sugar and cream because my vape is sweet, for the caffeine. I am coming off of nicotine slowly, don't want to cut out caffeine totally and give myself major migraines!

Actually I did, went hard core insulin dependant and missed the occasional piece of cheese cake etc, was told Dont vape it'll mess w you, so of course I tried as analogs are worse.

did I mention I'm sitting here w my blueberry cheesecake brew?

next I'll have my cherry tobacco..

I Dont crave anything cigarettes or sweets, and BTW ejuice doesn't affect me at all .. except I've actually dropped insulin doses since I started, no analogs, no weight gain, no cravings, less shots... and more air, besides the yellow streaks growing out of my hair..

So can someone tell me why these are getting bad press?

Big pharma for one. They're losing a crap-ton of money because people are using e-cigs and not needing all the "smoking cessation" aids. Then, there's all the meds that people have to buy in order to breathe once emphysema and COPD sets in. At one point my mother's insurance refused to cover one of her nebulizer meds she needed to breathe. It wasn't an option for her to not use it so I paid out of pocket: $571.00 for a 30 day supply.

There are many people (some on this forum), who were on cholesterol meds, high blood pressure meds, etc. who no longer need them now that they're vaping. It cuts into Big Pharma's bottom line in a huge way.

Then, of course, there's Big Tobacco who are losing smokers to vaping. At an average of $5 - $9 per pack, figure a pack a day for most people... you do the math. :)

Also doing more math is the government who doesn't get the huge amounts of tax monies from cigarette sales.

All this and more are the reasons why e-cigarettes are getting bad press. :)

The reason vaping is getting such negative press is because both the FDA and anti smoking groups believe that electric cigarettes will attract minors and mislead them to actually start smoking. I believe that if a minor is going to smoke, he/she will do it regardless of electric cigarettes. The FDA (probably paid by big tobacco) has also put out negative reports stating that there is no proof that vaping is a safer alternative to smoking when there is clearly enough evidence to support that it is. Scientific studies have concluded that the chemicals in electric cigarettes are completely safe and non cancerous. Propylene Glycol which is the main ingredient in most all e liquids is non toxic in amounts under 1 gallon and is 100% non toxic when vaped. It's do to the fact that heating it turns it into a water vapor and also kills any remaining toxins in the chemical itself. Propylene Glycol has also been proven to kill most of the bacteria that can affect our lungs and is found in food and products we use on a daily basis. In my opinion most of the negative press that e cigs are getting is due to the fact that the public is being mislead by the fact that the FDA has yet to approve it and that the American Cancer Society has not studied its long term affect on the human body...

I just went to a local meeting, at our firehall, w sheriff deputy and fire chief (his dads a friend & vaper) after being asked the dumbest questions and snarled at by fire chief for smoking poison, "if I drank it I'd be dead" do my research... to which I answered drink it for me and prove its toxic.. I'm so fed up w people.

Most believed I had other things in the tank!

No wonder there's bad press.