New member, thought I'd drop by here for an intro(

rollerskate

Hi all. :-)

I've been analogue free for a year and a half, vaping for two and a half years. I started out with a cig alike to try it out and quickly moved up to vv mods to assist with quitting. Now I've been on an Ego kick for about four months (I know, kind of backwards there from the standard progression LOL). I switched to Ego because I was tired of a lot of the issues that tend to come with using mods and wanted something cheaper and more portable without sacrificing a good, decent hit of vapor. I have also found I rather enjoy the simplicity.... While I love tinkering, sometimes I just want things to work without the effort and thought.

I currently run a 1100mah Ego c spinner with a Aro (not to be confused with Aero) tank. I generally use Ego t without the vv because I really have no need or desire to dial down the voltage, but this had a good sale going.

I'm quite tech and market savvy. Pretty laid back and not really into the trendy cloud chasing/modding scene, though. Too practical in my "old age", I suppose. Very loyal to the vaping community and its causes.

That's all I can think of to tell for an intro. If you have questions, though, ask and I'll answer.