What is with people

So my wife was in Birmingham today and I had her stop by Vulcan to pick me up another 30amp. Birmingham is two hours from my house mind you. So she gets home and what I find is a useless efest 3100mha that want fit anything I own and looks nothing like a 30amp battery what so ever. Not my wife's fault at all she doesn't know what they look like. She told the guy what I wanted even showed him the text of what I wanted. Instead of checking the battery he hands it to her and now I'm stuck with a paperweight that I'll never use. Thing is if you have a job do it right not half azzed. So I'm down to one 30amp that's going to have to last me till I can go find some more.

So my wife was in Birmingham today and I had her stop by Vulcan to pick me up another 30amp. Birmingham is two hours from my house mind you. So she gets home and what I find is a useless efest 3100mha that want fit anything I own and looks nothing like a 30amp battery what so ever. Not my wife's fault at all she doesn't know what they look like. She told the guy what I wanted even showed him the text of what I wanted. Instead of checking the battery he hands it to her and now I'm stuck with a paperweight that I'll never use. Thing is if you have a job do it right not half azzed. So I'm down to one 30amp that's going to have to last me till I can go find some more.

Get some from fadora vapor really fast shipping I got 4 for 35 shipped

I will put them in the mail tomorrow joejoe, they do have to go ground it is a little slower, but it is the only way they will send them.

What color Case did you want when they come in? Just checked your order and you didn't choose a color :)

Red

Yellow

Blue

I find is a useless efest 3100mha

Note that many Efests are rewraps.

This is your battery.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=panasonic+3100+mah+protected&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=panasonic+3100+mah+protected&_sacat=0

The naked, shorter (and better performing) unprotected version.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-7V-4-2V-3100MAH-Panasonic-18650-Rechargeable-Li-ion-High-Efficiency-Battery-/360729285691?pt=US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item53fd24143b

No matter who's name is on the wrapper most any battery at 2250, 2900, 3100, 3400mAh is a Panasonic and any 2600mAh is a Sanyo.

This is the part I hate about this ....lifestyle ? Hobby ? Whatever..it's all the freaking diff types of batteries, and why mechs use protected and APVs use unprotected ? And all the variants after that....drives my old brain cells nutty, and no one place I know to reference any ideas there??