300 for new stuff

So my wife just got a bonus at work and we have some extra money to play with what would you guys do with 300 buy a authentic or a bunch from fasttech

couple new mods and 1 or maybe 2 authentic rdas the rest on juice/kanthal

Lets see here I have .... and ....JK ;)

I think if it were me I would look for a couple nice His & Her Mods. Then if there was any left, I would hit fast tech. I'm sure you could find some useful stuff. :) If you decide not to go for Mods $300 would go a long way for supplies at FT no doubt. :yes Either way, let us know what you get. :)

I'll put it this way, my dna 20 has a pair of these in it -Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mah for a total of 5800mah I generally get 4-6 hours vape time on it before it needs charged. You'll need to carry a 6 pk of batteries with you for use as a daily vape! Sure it looks nice and shiny, but it looks to fidgety for me. I can build 3-4 DNA30's for the price of this. :D to each their own tho.

I'm glad I can't seem to ever afford much more than $100 at a time on anything, which is good since I would have a hard time deciding on a mod when comparing the Hana mods V3 and the GI2 or even the Provari for that matter. But I do see a DNA20 or DNA 30 powered mod in my future if they hit the $100 mark.

Edited by Dasfriek

Think ive decided to do a huge order on fasttech and leave a little for wire and more batteries

Careful what you buy. Juices and Batteries will cause the whole order to be kicked back to them.

Careful what you buy. Juices and Batteries will cause the whole order to be kicked back to them.

No juices and im getting batteries from Fadora vapor Thursday in just gonna get me like 6 mechs and 8 toppers

I'll put it this way, my dna 20 has a pair of these in it -Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mah for a total of 5800mah I generally get 4-6 hours vape time on it before it needs charged. You'll need to carry a 6 pk of batteries with you for use as a daily vape! Sure it looks nice and shiny, but it looks to fidgety for me. I can build 3-4 DNA30's for the price of this. :D to each their own tho.

You wanna build me a DNA 30 lol