Bigger Is Better

The Vision Spinner 2 is due out in about a month and a half. 1650 mah!!!

But I'm in the market for one now...do I wait? Can I survive another month or two without getting one? Probably .....

But what I want to know is, is mid to late April real? And how many of you am I going to have to fight off to get one? They're very popular, meaning as soon as they come out they'll be out of stock in a heartbeat, I'm sure.

I'm not worried about you hobbyists with your mods and RDAs's and RBA's. It's the common vapers, the Hoi polloi, paused, hovering over the refresh key in the mad rush for the next big Vision product coming.

Or maybe I should just jump in the deep end and get a mod, far from the madding crowd and leave the masses to their own devices.

I want a Spinner 2 though, I really do. It comes in gun metal....GUN METAL! BACK, YOU FOOLS, I SAY!!!

Despite having some mods and APVs, the Spinner is still my go-to battery. It's always consistent and performs flawlessly every time. The RDA that I've been fighting with lately with its super harsh hits? It's smooth as a baby's butt on the Spinner. I'll be in line for the Spinner 2 so watch out, Bebop! I've got my pad on and ready to fight you for them. :D

I prefer mods myself. I started with a ego twist, and 2 day later I was getting my k101. I have a few vv-vw mods and a few mechs. I actually just decide to get a tesla, thanks to the great people of this forum. Don't get me wrong, twists and spinner r great. I have a couple for a just in case back up. I just like the feel of a mod better. I can quite put my finger on why, I just do. So, IMHO, dive in head first. I don't think you will regret it.

I'll be in line for the Spinner 2 so watch out, Bebop! I've got my pad on and ready to fight you for them. :D

Bring it! (If you get thru 1st I'll be PMing you, lol) :)

Vision Spinner > Ego-C but nothing beats a VV/VW mod. Vision Spinner is a good basic battery though!

To each their own, but I find I use my Spinners a lot more than I do my Vamo. At first I liked the Vamo a lot better because of the battery life indicator mainly, but found if you have enough charged batteries with you it doesnt matter lol.