I'm confused help me figure this out please

I am in the process of buying 5 packs of 5 coils for my KPT 2 and in the description it says the following and I can't follow what they are saying. Can you pros break it down for me please?

Each case of 10pks (50 coils) has an authenticity scratch off on the outside. If you purchase less than 10 packs feel free to request this number, and we'll write it on your invoice. The number can be verified with Kanger, and tell you if the products are authentic or not.

Please note Kanger changes the packaging often!

Does this mean that it is a toss up? They may or may not be authentic Kager coils?

Sounds straight up. I have to count KPT coils all the time at the shop. The brick of 10 five packs comes with a little card with the autho number, just like the scratch offs on all their products, so does innokin. So they can't give the card to every five pack..all the coils I've seen for the last 90-100 days have had the Kangertech printed on the back foil...I sell 10 bricks a week so I collect the cards and then anytime some one try's the clone card I just pull the next one out...but the foil is enough for me and most...I'd buy if a good price, check discount vape tho...

Compenstine, you are a smart guy and would make a good PI. Yep, it is SweetVapes and I asked and Chuck wrote me back explaining. I always get my coils from them because I always get really good coils. They have a 10% off hardware code going on today till MN. I'm gonna get 5 packs.

Seems legit. haha Ive had fake kanger coils before and trust me. they SUCK! oh my god do they suck. you can build a better coil with tissue paper and sodering wire.

Or bread ties... Just kidding. :evil: