Need y'all's opinion

So I'm looking to get a new vv/vw mod. I'm looking for a tube or tubeish mod. Something not to extremely pricey. I am kinda leaning towards the tesla, sid, v5, and the vmax. What do you guys and girls think is a good solid mod. Other suggestions r welcome too. Thanks.

I was going to get a v5 but i was able to do a side by side with the itazte svd. I ended up getting the svd. Vamos look like a goofy face when i look at the interface on it. Svd also felt slightly heavier and sturdy. The threads on the svd were also much smoother. So i gave about $20 more for the svd and I'm happy with my purchase and in the end that's all that matters. Do research or a side by side if you can. Visit different b&m vape shops in your area so you can see the products. Not saying anything about vamo but a lot of places carry those as clones because so many different companies make vamo.

My first mod was the Tesla, good solid unit but after a couple months of use the 510 connector started to come out of the top base, not sure if anybody else has had any issues with that or not, I have a used Vamo V3 that I picked up from a friend and have also ordered a new Vamo V5, I really like the Vamo and just got a Cool Fire 2 and it's really nice Mod, solid and hefty, not a tube mod though it is shaped like a grenade and that gives a little extra cool factor, but the V5 is a sweet looking in the SS.

Considered the Tesla, but never jumped on it. All of your thoughts are good ones. The Vamo 5 CAN have some issues, but as far as I know they can all be easily resolved at home (like stretching out the spring to hold the battery up to the contact). I would also throw in the Zmax as a suggestion, but (and you won't find this many places), if you tend to overtighten it when screwing it together after putting a battery in, it could play havoc with the electrical components, making the trigger button iffy - which is what happened to mine. I've also used the MVP, and am currently using the VTR, but the MVP and the VTR are both box APVs, not tube APVs.

I really like the look of the tesla, and it seems to be a pretty solid vv/vw mod. Then again so does the Vamo. I'm really having a rough time deciding between the two. I think I like the look and feel of the tesla more, but it seems more people suggest the vamo. Maybe more people own the Vamo and that's why more suggest it.

evic. why? because there's a future in it. where as most mods are just a hunk of metal which will never change, with the evic you have the luxury of updating your firmware to change with new technology. just take better care of yours then i did if you get one. it's a pretty durable product but the screen will crack if you drop it enough. still functions well though. minor scratches on body casing and that one crack on the screen, but all in all, i'm pleased with it.

For the people with tesla vv/vw mods. Do y'all have many problems with them? Is the tread problem a common thing, or was that maybe just a lemon. Like I said, I like the look and feel of the tesla a lot, but if the Vamo is just a much superior mod. If the Vamo is just way better than the tesla I would rather have the quality than looks. I'm sorry to keep asking, but I'm just trying to make a good choice.

evic. why? because there's a future in it. where as most mods are just a hunk of metal which will never change, with the evic you have the luxury of updating your firmware to change with new technology. just take better care of yours then i did if you get one. it's a pretty durable product but the screen will crack if you drop it enough. still functions well though. minor scratches on body casing and that one crack on the screen, but all in all, i'm pleased with it.

Ugh. In my experience my Evic is an over-priced paper weight. I've been very underwhelmed with it and its lackluster performance. YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally bought the Tesla first, it does have a aggressive in a cool way look to it, and this is a small thing but they didn't put much thought into the button. Configuration and once you get used to your thumb covering the screen while making adjustments, but my 510 connection actually came out of the top of mine,

I originally wanted the Vamo V3 and the guy at the B&M told me they were junk, he said he'd heard countless stories about people dropping them once and them not ever working again, but since I've had mine I've dropped it a few times and once was a pretty good jolt, and I got mine used and know it was dropped a few times by the previous owner, so I gotta side with the Vamo, I have 2 of them now, or at least I will when my SS V5 shows up from FT