Which batt would you choose?

I see too many problems people have with Itaste so I would say Spinner. They are pretty rock solid.

Just curious? What problems? I own the vv v3, MPV v2, SVD, and most recently a VTR. No problems with any of them. A friend that owns a local shop has stopped carrying spinners because of the number of returns. I want a few for work, but am afraid to take the plunge. Now you have me concerned about my itaste products, lol.

A friend that owns a local shop has stopped carrying spinners because of the number of returns. I want a few for work, but am afraid to take the plunge.

To date I have three Spinners at 1300 mAh and five at 900 mAh. They are over one year old and never a problem. The green 900 mAh I had to take back twice -- once because the button was mushy and the next time because the voltage control spinner thingy was too loose and wouldn't stay where it was set. Other than that, they've all performed flawlessly and are the most used on a daily basis. :)

Just curious? What problems? I own the vv v3, MPV v2, SVD, and most recently a VTR. No problems with any of them. A friend that owns a local shop has stopped carrying spinners because of the number of returns. I want a few for work, but am afraid to take the plunge. Now you have me concerned about my itaste products, lol.

I just mean in the "Help it Broke" and other forums. Seems like there are an inordinate amount dealing with the ITaste. I am not sure if it is because noobs are buying more advanced gear or because there is an issue, I was just pointing out what I thought. I now have a dozen Vision Spinners between the wife and I, some approaching a year old and have never had a problem. I have submerged them in water once over 30 minutes, dropped them onto about every surface possible and have yet to have a problem with one of them. Everyones experience may be different. I stay away from local shops, all the ones around here carry "Vision Spinner Like" batteries that are not authentic Vision like the cheap ones you can get from Fastech.

I have never owned one so maybe I am not entitled to an opinion on them lol. Don't let me make you feel bad about your stuff. I LOVE my Vamo too and many say they have problems and after over 9 months of abuse mine is still kicking. I spend every weekend on my boat, well in the spring summer and fall, and we are known for how wild it gets in our cove lol. My batteries all go through the ringer and from what I have read I wouldn't think the ITaste would be a good choice for me.

Edited by bcartervol98

I just mean in the "Help it Broke" and other forums. Seems like there are an inordinate amount dealing with the ITaste. I am not sure if it is because noobs are buying more advanced gear or because there is an issue, I was just pointing out what I thought. I now have a dozen Vision Spinners between the wife and I, some approaching a year old and have never had a problem. I have submerged them in water once over 30 minutes, dropped them onto about every surface possible and have yet to have a problem with one of them. Everyones experience may be different. I stay away from local shops, all the ones around here carry "Vision Spinner Like" batteries that are not authentic Vision like the cheap ones you can get from Fastech.

I have never owned one so maybe I am not entitled to an opinion on them lol. Don't let me make you feel bad about your stuff. I LOVE my Vamo too and many say they have problems and after over 9 months of abuse mine is still kicking. I spend every weekend on my boat, well in the spring summer and fall, and we are known for how wild it gets in our cove lol. My batteries all go through the ringer and from what I have read I wouldn't think the ITaste would be a good choice for me.

I honestly believe we either get lucky or we don't. I have had great luck with my gear. Maybe because I am an addict, at least for a few more months as I ween myself off nicotine, I am very careful with my gear. I will more then likely order some spinners. I really want an xfire (so pretty lol). You by no means made me feel bad, I just wanted any knowledge you have to share. I have been collecting gear since 2009, so info is important to me, even if I disagree. What works great for one, may not work for another.

I honestly believe we either get lucky or we don't. I have had great luck with my gear. Maybe because I am an addict, at least for a few more months as I ween myself off nicotine, I am very careful with my gear. I will more then likely order some spinners. I really want an xfire (so pretty lol). You by no means made me feel bad, I just wanted any knowledge you have to share. I have been collecting gear since 2009, so info is important to me, even if I disagree. What works great for one, may not work for another.

I like to call it the KIS method, Keep It Simple. I am over the pretty. the new, the best. I am convinced that, for me, I am set for a very long time on hardware outside of coils. I do not see it as a hobby like many do. I like my Vamo, use it all the time at home but also set it to the side for one of my Spinners all the time. I honestly cannot tell that big of a difference between any APV, Mod whatever that I have tried and Vision Spinners. The only real difference to me that makes me like the Vamo better is I can see a digital readout of how much battery life i have left. Once I learned these batteries do not develop a memory I quit worrying about it. My dailys I use are 650mah Spinners now and when I get home from work, I top one off and the next day I take the other one. I keep a charged 1300mah Spinner at work as a backup but have yet to need it. I also keep a 400mah Mini with my 24mg liquid in it for those days I feel like firing half my staff lol.

I like to call it the KIS method, Keep It Simple. I am over the pretty. the new, the best. I am convinced that, for me, I am set for a very long time on hardware outside of coils. I do not see it as a hobby like many do. I like my Vamo, use it all the time at home but also set it to the side for one of my Spinners all the time. I honestly cannot tell that big of a difference between any APV, Mod whatever that I have tried and Vision Spinners. The only real difference to me that makes me like the Vamo better is I can see a digital readout of how much battery life i have left. Once I learned these batteries do not develop a memory I quit worrying about it. My dailys I use are 650mah Spinners now and when I get home from work, I top one off and the next day I take the other one. I keep a charged 1300mah Spinner at work as a backup but have yet to need it. I also keep a 400mah Mini with my 24mg liquid in it for those days I feel like firing half my staff lol.

I use standard 3.7 volt ego batteries at work. I want to move to vv batteries to get a little better vape at work. I am going to order some vv 650 mah spinners, just hope they last all day. I don't like the length of the higher mah batteries. I want to be able to keep it in my shirt pocket like I do now.

I use standard 3.7 volt ego batteries at work. I want to move to vv batteries to get a little better vape at work. I am going to order some vv 650 mah spinners, just hope they last all day. I don't like the length of the higher mah batteries. I want to be able to keep it in my shirt pocket like I do now.

Thats exactly why I use 650mah Spinners now at work. Always in my front pocket. I love summer but am dreading the switch to polos at work from the oxfords that have a pocket.

For me I can turn on a 650mah Spinner before work about 8am and it will last me until about 9 or 10pm. Everyone vapes differently but I find the 650mah lasts about as long as a 2.5ml tank does with a 2.2ohm coil. A 650mah Spinner is about the same length as a 1000mah non VV Ego battery. I still use them a lot too but like my ADV at about 4v. I really never go any higher than that.

I have 2 of the Itaste VV V3's. Had them about 6 months and haven't had any issues. However, one of the batteries is starting to get a stiff button. But I don't think it has to do with quality of the product. Mostly due to use. No comment on the spinners, don't own one. I do have the eGo twist and it works great. The only complaint is the faint numbering on the dial.

The shop I work at has had alot of returns on spinners and I know lots of people on here swear by them but thay also say they have had theirs for awhile ive had no problems with innokin stuff or kanger we phased out spinners because of returns and now just have twist