Need y'all's opinion.

Ok, so I'm wanting to buy a vv/vw mod. I've looked around and I have it narrowed down to 3. I like the itaste vtr( like the box mod/ dif from what I have), the tesla and the V5. I like the look of all of them and they all seem to be good mods. So what do u guys and girls think I should get?

I own both the VTR and the Tesla...VTR I loved, big button and easy to read LCD, but she is a heavy girl, not good for portability... I had her for about 2.5 months and the threads stripped out, so buy the version 2 that does not have the spinning 510 attachment or you'll be sorry. I'm still trying to get innokin to make right.... I'm back to using Tessie everyday and she's a great tool, after you get used to its screen location and where to put your fingers...fire button has gotten soft but she still bangs out the clouds

I personally love the V5. I got it in brushed stainless because I've read the chrome/black chrome wear off quickly, so avoid those two finishes if you can. The menu is easy to navigate once you learn which buttons do what, and I've dropped this thing from about 4-5' off the floor more times than I can count and it's still working as great as it was the first day I got it.

I own both the VTR and the Tesla...VTR I loved, big button and easy to read LCD, but she is a heavy girl, not good for portability... I had her for about 2.5 months and the threads stripped out, so buy the version 2 that does not have the spinning 510 attachment or you'll be sorry. I'm still trying to get innokin to make right.... I'm back to using Tessie everyday and she's a great tool, after you get used to its screen location and where to put your fingers...fire button has gotten soft but she still bangs out the clouds

There's a version 2 of the VTR? So far mine is still working great. Sorry to hear your threads stripped out. :(