Looking For New JOOSE!

Honey Peary from Vapor Chef is one of my new fav. Also Melon Boba and Deadly Sin from GoodLifeVapor

Don't over vape honey Peary. I did and I can't stand it anymore. The smell alone literally makes me nauseous. Just take it slow with that flavor lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My top Vendors Are

1 Ahlusion

2 Nickoticket

3 the steam co their resurve flavs

4 heather heavenly vapes

5 mom & Pop vapor shop

6 Cooper Creak for there house blend

Edited by vic120

my top vendors would have to be:

1) Spacejam Robo Fuel -- Starship 1 in particular is fantastic

2) Vapor Chef -- vaping beeblebrox right now; smooth, maple and vanilla tobacco. really good.

3) Heather's Heavenly Vapes

4) Cosmic Fog

5) Suicide Bunny

not in any particular order

milk & honey by comic fog is delicious.

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm not doing my DIY, my go-to vendor is HeathersHeavenlyVapes. I need to vape 100% VG so my e-liquids seem to need to age a few weeks to be at their best flavor for me. I also use Boba's Bounty (the original one from AVE (Alien Visions ejuice) not the fake one that sprang up recently with a similar name.

Good luck:)

When I'm not doing my DIY, my go-to vendor is HeathersHeavenlyVapes.  I need to vape 100% VG so my e-liquids seem to need to age a few weeks to be at their best flavor for me.  I also use Boba's Bounty (the original one from AVE (Alien Visions ejuice) not the fake one that sprang up recently with a similar name.

Good luck:)

Never bought the fake stuff but a guy I work with did by mistake it was so nasty

There's an online poll called top 50 best ejuice flavors for 2013, where the vaping community votes for their favorite juices. I noticed several Copper Creek, Mt Baker Vapor on the list. Boba's Bounty by AVE and OMG by KBV were only two on the list I've vaped. I love OMG!

Where's that poll? TIA