Threw out over 250ml of juice :(

Cjcrf

Well I went into the box where i keep my juices to steep today, i haent been in there in 2 months i forgot about it and all my brand new juices went bad and of course this is the day my ego broke :(

everything seperated and i shook em they wouldnt re mix and it had the worst oder ive ever smelt

Wow I have some approaching a year old but am back in the mode of "one flavor is all I need" so they are getting old. I have never seen a liquid separate, strange. If its DIY not sure what to tell you but if you ordered them somewhere, probably wouldn't order from them again. Never even heard of that happening.

everything seperated and i shook em they wouldnt re mix and it had the worst oder ive ever smelt

Might want to try a different juice vendor. Like others I've got juice that's as much as 2 years old that has never gone south. I take no special storage precautions other than caps on and it never gets really warm.

What vendor did these come from? I had juice sitting in my cabinet for nearly four months before I got back to where I could stand it again, and it never went "bad", and I've never heard of juice separating, unless it wasn't properly blended. I would look for a new vendor, or at least contact them and ask them why would have separated, especially to the point that shaking vigorously would reincorporate them, after only two months. Heck, I have sample bottles sitting here that are up to 7 months old without that problem.

EDIT: Oh, check the bottle to see if there is a born on date, at least an indication of what month/year it was packaged/mixed.

Edited by spydre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...