Are there "pre-built" dripping Atomizers?

M873240

You will have to at least change the coil/s and wicks out every so often (couple weeks or so). You can get a cheap rda from fasttech and they usually have a premade coil/wick asxembly in them, but most people I've talked to, say they (coil/wicks) are junk. Fasttech also sells bulk coil/wick assemblies as well. But if the ones that already come in the rda's are junk, I wouldn't imaging these are any better.

Getting into rebuildables will require some working with small parts and such. Those, like me, find pleasure in working on perfecting coil building and tinkering in general.

I don't want to discourage you away from it, but it does have its own challenges and learning curve. Hope this helps!

You will have to at least change the coil/s and wicks out every so often (couple weeks or so). You can get a cheap rda from fasttech and they usually have a premade coil/wick asxembly in them, but most people I've talked to, say they (coil/wicks) are junk. Fasttech also sells bulk coil/wick assemblies as well. But if the ones that already come in the rda's are junk, I wouldn't imaging these are any better.

Being a bit hasty about the FT wick and coil assemblies.

Excellent built, works good, I will buy more..

Great Stuff
Ready to go. Unpack. Insert in RDA. Put tons of Cloud.
Pre-Wrapped and ready to go!
Evenly spaced, well made coils
Awesome
Don't waste your time trying to make perfect coil, just buy it here.
nice
Man i wont even bother making my own anymore these are awesome.
Nicely packed they arrived , wicks are good quality
Very good for recoiling evod, ce4 ...
These are awesome , cheap , work great , easy to use , I love these things , great for rebuild protanks , drippers anything , thanks

:)

There are pre built coils on some of the rebuildable a you buy. But not stand alone. If you want I can supply you coils for a price ;) But if you're looking into rebuidables it's good to start to rebuild. There's nice tutorials in YouTube and I will be making my own videos in the future

Edited by GEFFiCART

Or....there are those of us that are still old school for dripping.

less hassel all the way around.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-306-atomizer/

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/306-extended-delrin-drip-tip/

use as is with drip tip or remove bridge and use with drip tip.....drip, vape, repeat

I was just going to suggest the least amount of maintenance dripping method. The good old dependable atomizer. Kit's right, they're great.

They're disposable so you take one out, use it for a week or more (however long it lasts), and then when it no longer works well you throw it away and start with a brand new one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Vapin Donuts will take off for the new to rda crowds. Super simple

There wasn't a lot of info in the linked site. Can you fill in the blanks of what these are and how to use them or link to a vid, please?

And for a beginner like me, I think I'd like that "fun" taken away. At least for now. Lol.  :D

im no expert. Practice makes perfect. I don't work a whole lot. My work is seasonal and if i work too much they eat me up in taxes. I just have a lot of free time on my hands.