ARE WE STILL CONSIDERED SMOKERS?

hello,and thanks for any responses..

i'm just wondering if we are still considered smokers if all we are using is an e cig??

also,is an e cig and a vaporizer the same thing???

also curious how long these heating elements supposed to last between changes,i heard about tasting burnt,but im looking for an estimate in days/weeks....ive had mine 16 days and still havent changed it.i think it may be tasting lil off,but im not sure..can you visibly see if its 'burnt" and time to change?? thanks for any feedback

Welcome to VT I consider myself a vaper not a smoker and it all depends on coil and juice when you change it some juices will gunk up the coil faster then others I just change mine out when there is a drop in performance

Edited by Vispera

I do not consider myself a smoker either, im a Vaper. To answer your question about the coils, it really depends on a number of things, how much you use it, what volt/watts your running at, etc. when i used replacebale coils, such as kanger pro tank sometimes i would have to change the coils every 3-4 days, with my rebuildables i can usually get about 7-8 days before having to rebuild the coils.

In Chicago you are now under the same smoking ban as analogs!

however since i am not a chicago resident, i argue the fact with most people and so far the 2 local watering holes i been in dont care. even my local starbucks in lake county lets me use it indoors and starbucks general policy is outside only.

I do not consider myself a smoker, but health insurance and life insurance companies do. Been trying to buy a non smoker life policy for a while now as I approach my 1 year smoke free mark and have not been able to fins anyone that would do non smokers rates. They even consider someone using Nicorette or the Patch as a smoker since they do a nicotine test,.

I do not consider myself a smoker, but health insurance and life insurance companies do. Been trying to buy a non smoker life policy for a while now as I approach my 1 year smoke free mark and have not been able to fins anyone that would do non smokers rates. They even consider someone using Nicorette or the Patch as a smoker since they do a nicotine test,.

What about if you were at 0 nic?

What about if you were at 0 nic?

Then you would be fine because all they test for is nicotine. Personally I will never be at 0 nic because if I could do that I would be done. To each their own but to me it's like drinking Odouls. I vape for the nicotine fix and I drink to get a buzz. Absent that both actions seem pointless to me lol.

steady vaping and steady correcting ppl who ask what im smoking ( yea im VAPING a caramel cheesecake :yes )

When I say "I'm not SMOKING anything", people ***** I'm being petty and arguing semantics.

I stand by it though. I tell them "The moment you find smoke come out of me while vaping, Ill let you call it smoking."

however since i am not a chicago resident, i argue the fact with most people and so far the 2 local watering holes i been in dont care. even my local starbucks in lake county lets me use it indoors and starbucks general policy is outside only.

I'm an "azzhole", I'd do it anyway. I've totally stopped caring and I just vape wherever the hell I want. All that changes from place to place is my method.

Edited by HelloMiakoda