How to create sweet/creamy flavor

Why not go to EC Blends and "create your own flavor"? You can mix and match whatever you want there. I would think mixing a fruit flavor with vanilla or caramel or a milkshake type of flavor might do the trick. :)

I have been trying to do the diy thing. I would really like to just get to the point that I don't buy anymore and just make everything. However it's not going well. I mixed a couple flavors up last weekend and they have a lil flavor on the first hit but no flavor after that.

What percentage of flavor are you using?

Btw, I personally have not found a cream flavor I like. However a higher PG content creates a smoother creamier vape in my opinion but the flavoring has to be pretty strong otherwise it's washed out by the PG.

Edited by Bebop12

What percentage of flavor are you using?

Btw, I personally have not found a cream flavor I like. However a higher PG content creates a smoother creamier vape in my opinion but the flavoring has to be pretty strong otherwise it's washed out by the PG.

Interesting. In my experience it's just the opposite. A higher PG has always resulted in a harsher throat hit while higher VG sweetens the juice a little and creates a smoother vape. :)

All my juices so far have been 50/50-60/40, pg being 60. I mix around 20% flavor, if I have multiple flavors then they all add up to 20%. The juices I have made smell great but don't have much taste. The first vape has some flavor, second vape very ill to no flavor. I'm using the flavor apprentice flavoring.

Haha! No of course not. I totally meant VG. I had to drop my phone quickly so it was an abbreviated reply. ;)

Figured you were posting from a phone as your punctuation is usually much better. I was all, "Don't shoot Tam!" LOL :lol:

please don't shoot Tam.....colorado still needs her !

Sorry Jerry...off Topic.

As to your question....I have a couple things I add to my fruit flavors that helps me

1. Candy corn flavoring (Flavor west)

2. Ethyl Malto http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ethyl. very concentrated sweetener, 1 drop per 10ml is usually more than enough.

for me personally....VG over 10% kills the flavor. If you are using higher VG you may need to up you flavoring 30%ish percent.

I have the malto and been using it. I'm really trying to make dragon tears from ecblend. I have found 3 different recipes and tried them all. It just baffles me that I done get flavor on every vape. What does the candy corn flavor add to the flavor? Thanx for the advice everyone.

• 1 month later...

I find that some flavors I need less and some I need more of flavoring in. I personally like much higher VG like 75% and I mix most of my flavors with 30%ish flavoring. Some more & some less. I like the flavor strong myself, its a personal thing I find for the most part.

Mixing is an art. It takes time and sometimes many fails before you get just the right combo to make it taste as you like it. There are flavors I mix that have up to 38% flavoring others only need 18 to 20%. To many flavors mixed together can get muddy and end up tasting horrible. Take your time and start small mixing single flavors. Once you have some good single flavor recipes, start mixing them to make combo flavors. Always mix small amounts 3-5ml with no nic first, test the flavor then add Nic. Sometimes you will need to add a little extra flavoring to bring up the flavor percentage to what it was when you mixed the 0 Nic flavor. Write everything down so you can repeat the the recipe. Some Mixing Calculators allow you to save it as you go.