Have tried a ton of juices

but so far have only really liked a licorice and a dreamsicle flavor. Seem a lot of juices don't taste as advertised i.e. a french vanilla I just got has no vanilla flavor at all. I know the flavor is only a matter of personal taste but can someone tell me about some flavors that really taste like their namesake? Paul

Unfortunately, taste is subjective. I could list a couple that taste like their namesake, but they may not taste the same to you. My wife vapes some kind of peanut butter/chocolate, but to me, it doesn't taste like that at all.

You may have to try dozens to find what you just can't live without.

Your taste is still in the toilet because you're still smoking. Mike gave the answer where to get those juices in his first response. A 5 second search in google would have revealed the answer. He same goes for Grants Vanilla Custard, which is only available from Europe as that's where it's made.

Proetus, I know I could have googled but since many companies seem to sell flavors of the same name, I wanted to know from Mike where he got his, and he graciously answered my query. Same with my question about the custard- as you can see you were wrong about availability in the US, apparently it is available sometimes. I appreciate the wisdom of the members of this forum than the hit or miss of the google. Keep an eye on me, though. and if I appear lazy again-Notify me right away!! Paul

Paul, unfortunately finding the juice you really love is a never ending venture. You tastes will change over time. I had flavors I use to absolutely love, now I can't stand them. The only juice I have found that has been consistently my favorite is Bowdens Mate from Five Pawns, and Omega by Space Jams. Keep in mind what tastes good to me might taste like crap to you.