New Provari colors

When I think of a Provari for some reason I think of fly fishing lol. I fish a river here in East Tennessee where there are these guys that tie their own flies, have $400 waders, tie their own flies, and Sherlock Holmes hats covered with flies. Then there is me, cargo shorts, spinning rod, and a box of night crawler worms. We both catch fish, they just do it with a style. Thats what a Provari is to me personally.

Not really but they're still the most dependable mod out there

I'm inclined to disagree. In my opinion and experience, it depends on the user and how well they take care of their stuff. On May 10, 2012 is when I started vaping on eGo-C pass throughs that got upgraded to eGo-T pass throughs. All of which still work just fine today and are extremely dependable. My Vision Spinners? All work just as well as the day I bought them. Same with my Evod, K100 and now the VTR.

"Dependable" is in the hands of the user. :D

I have what I consider to be dependable pv's none of which are Provaris. I can afford to buy numerous Provaris in various configurations and colors but won't until Provape updates what I consider to be a dinosaur, no matter how well made or warrantied. One can argue their merits until they are blue in the face.

When they decide to update it I -may- buy one but not until then.

Just a question, if something you have works, like your motorcycle works and while might be a little outdated as far as the pipes and intake go or the chrome, but it's the most reliable motorcycle on the planet and has a 5 year warranty, why would you trade it in for something that is upgraded and not necessarily as reliable? I'm not implying that the semovar isn't reliable but more why would provari fix something that's not broken? For each person who wouldn't buy it because it's a dinosaur, there are 10 that will buy it because it's a known consultant device.

Can I ask a noob question?:) other than not having a high voltage, how is the provari dated?

Realistically it's not. Some people just feel that it needs to go the way of using VV/VW and the menus should be more accessible. But in all honesty, it's a great product and doesn't need the bells and whistles to stand on it's own.

Realistically it's not. Some people just feel that it needs to go the way of using VV/VW and the menus should be more accessible. But in all honesty, it's a great product and doesn't need the bells and whistles to stand on it's own.

So the actual technology is still good? Like the performance, etc?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines