WHOz HeaDeD 2 THe SuPeRBoWL?

From the AFC I'm picking Denver. I just don't see them screwing up this time around. Last year they lost at home to Baltimore and I don't see New England doing that this year.

From the NFC side I don't care lol. I'm a Die Hard Vikings fan. But if I had to choose, it would be San Fran. The only reason it would be them is because I don't want Seattle to get one lol. Im a hater.

What about you guys?

No they don't but in order to get there the road goes through Seattle. I hope 49ers have practiced the silent count this time around. Because Kaepernick was frustrated that he couldn't communicate the play-calling the first time around in Seattle. I think they are in peak form and i'm rooting for them but it's gonna be a battle either way.

Here's another gem, Sherman still running his mouth. Sorry, but I don't equate "thug" with the n word. Then again, I wouldn't have used that word - it was just classless, and tasteless, IMO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-rant-erin-andrews_n_4629510.html?utm_hp_ref=sports

Edited by spydre

Yeah I seen that....no matter how much u try and defend yourself, no one is gonna buy it...To me, its more a reflecrion of the way carroll runs things in Seattle rather than sherman mouthin off...

And yet, another Seattle player, who is hearing impaired and wears hearing aids, just made headlines yesterday because a young girl tweeted him (which he then re-tweeted), basically with a letter of admiration, saying how she and her sister (they both have to wear hearing aids) are inspired by him, because since he wears hearing aids, it makes hearing aids cool, and reminds them to have faith, and she hopes he has a good game in the Super Bowl. He tweeted her back almost IMMEDIATELY (which is amazing given how much Super Bowl prep players on both teams are undergoing right now, with extra practices, press conferences, etc.) with a very positive message, which of course all of his followers re-tweeted as well. I think it truly depends on the player, and their sense of ethics. Granted, Sherman was still high off the play that he made that allowed Seattle to win, but there's still no excuse for it, IMO.

I wonder if anyone feels differently now that they know what Sherman said to him during the exchange at the end of the game? He said "Good Game" and attempted to shake Crabtrees hand only to be slapped. Geez he is a football player not a philosopher. Show me a defensive back without attitude and ego and I will show you a mediocre player.

With that said GO HAWKS!

I wonder if anyone feels differently now that they know what Sherman said to him during the exchange at the end of the game? He said "Good Game" and attempted to shake Crabtrees hand only to be slapped. Geez he is a football player not a philosopher. Show me a defensive back without attitude and ego and I will show you a mediocre player.

With that said GO HAWKS!

Was that before or after Sherman gave the interview to Erin Andrews, or any of the others that he interviewed with? Because he continued saying the same thing in every interview, just not as......LOUD or over the top as he did to Andrews. Word could have easily gotten back to Crabtree what was said, if the interview was prior. If I was Crabtree, and someone told me what he had just said in interviews, I would have slapped him, too.

With that said GO HAWKS!

While I agree that a DB needs to have an ego, they also need to remember how the present themselves in the spotlight. So if he wants to sound like a jerk that's cool, lol doesn't change my life any.

But I would like to see Peyton win this one out. Nothing against the hawks, just really glad Peyton has been playing so well these last few weeks.

Was that before or after Sherman gave the interview to Erin Andrews, or any of the others that he interviewed with? Because he continued saying the same thing in every interview, just not as......LOUD or over the top as he did to Andrews. Word could have easily gotten back to Crabtree what was said, if the interview was prior. If I was Crabtree, and someone told me what he had just said in interviews, I would have slapped him, too.

Before the interview, since it was on the last play of the game.

And yet, another Seattle player, who is hearing impaired and wears hearing aids, just made headlines yesterday because a young girl tweeted him (which he then re-tweeted), basically with a letter of admiration..........

This is called damage control, lol

Smack talk or not Sherman blundered by mouthing off after the fact of what he said. Smack talk to another player? - fine. As soon as he mouths off to the camera, he invites or evokes criticism.

This is called damage control, lol

Smack talk or not Sherman blundered by mouthing off after the fact of what he said. Smack talk to another player? - fine. As soon as he mouths off to the camera, he invites or evokes criticism.

I agree. Say what you want when you want, but the camera only portrays what it sees and hears.