Didn't know what section to post this in....

Funny ones are the local buys, now they want me to go ski...like I haven't done that yet..then some how the ad machine thinks since its a vapeing forum, it somehow thinks tobacco, and it's a bunch of quit ads...LIKE I HAVEN'T TRIED THAT YET!!! Hee hee....agreed, buts it's new and I would actually pay then see that stuff, I have "paid" to a commercial free radio station from home for decades, (available via the web if your not in NOLA) and would here too, maybe chip back a decal?

Hey, they showed me the Rocktech or Rocksmith or whatever ad earlier, reminding me that I need to find exactly WHAT I need to order to get it from Amazon or wherever for someone's gift.

Yep, just hit the new content button a few times and all cessation ads but one Political...Christie! ARRGG

Like we haven't seen enough of Chris Christie in the past week?

The ads pull things from your browsing history. It was showing Nicorette and the same crap until after I went and bought some parts. Then they changed to similar parts I just ordered.

The ads pull things from your browsing history. It was showing Nicorette and the same crap until after I went and bought some parts. Then they changed to similar parts I just ordered.

I was wondering why I kept getting ads for Taiwanese mail order whores. :lol:

By the way, I can now attest to this....okay, well, this instance, all it's showing are Rocksmith ads, but last night, I bought "Five Days at Memorial" for my Nook - which is about the decisions the doctors and staff had to make at the one hospital in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and they ended up euthanizing some patients who either wouldn't survive an evacuation, or were too bad off, or they didn't have time (several days in) to get evacuated, or whatever (not sure what led to all the decisions, I'm only 60 pages in). So the first ad I see this morning? An ad for some sort of murder mystery, or murder movie, or something else. All that really caught my eye was the blood dripping down.

Yep, just hit the new content button a few times and all cessation ads but one Political...Christie! ARRGG

Okay, I got the Chris Christie ad just now.....I guess I've read too many political articles on the web?

Nope, just that time of year. I think everyone would get those. Goes off browsing history though, mainly, right? So if you've filed taxes online, either through Turbo Tax, or other software, or Tax Act, bingo. Taxes were never filed by my machines, SO always did them, and I haven't needed to file taxes in 3 years.

What? You mean you do your own? I need to start doin' that. We usually go to someone over here and pay them to do it. Somethin' like $70 for them to do it lol sucks.

BTW, if you go to H&R Block, they usually charge by the page, AND they can't do Rapid Refund on EIC Tax Credit. A family member went there and despite losses and expenses on rental property, they said he owed. Re-did it on Turbo Tax, and he was due $400 back.

Why am I all of the sudden getting ads for Pancreas Transplants at some Memorial Medical Center? I've never looked up any pancreatic medical conditions, this hard drive is six months, old, so basically, I look up meds, and sometimes things associated with my medical conditions......but I can't remember searching for anything on.....transplants. The way this ad program's algorithm is working is.....weird.