Ejuice & Nicotine

KellyAnn65

Hi All

I am 2 weeks into vaping...I tried the 18 mg Nicotine and it was too high gave me A headache so I got some 12 Mg Nicotine well that wasn't enough. So my local vendor toldme to mix the 2 equal parts?? Well in my math class 18 + 12 =30 ??? Also does ejuice taste different when you add nicotine to it? The testers they have in the store taste wonderful but when I get home and try them they taste like A** LOL..Thanks in advance

This is the only place where 18 + 12 = 15, lol

The nicotine content is by volume, so mixing doesn't compound it. 1 ml of 18 plus 1 ml of 12 = 2 ml of 15

And nicotine adds a lot of bitter flavor. The testers are usually at 6mg of nic or less so more flavor comes through

The testers they have in the store taste wonderful but when I get home and try them they taste like A** LOL..Thanks in advance

Same problem here, I'm terrible at finding good juice. Few hits, I say "this isn't bad", buy a 30ml bottle, take it home, after a hour or so I'm asking did I really just buy this stuff. Once I find my all-day-vape, I'm totally paranoid about trying any new juice. Doing a cinnamon leaning vape now which is good, but getting old, just order 6 sample bottles from Halo... We will see :)

Im a couple weeks in also. Started on Halo and have bought juice from all over to try. My favorite and ADV is the juice I started on. Halo Tribecca. A lot of the other juices I bought are good, but I get tired of after a while and pick up my dedicated Tribecca tank. The only thing I dont like about Halo juice is the price. I was hoping I'd find something I like just as much for less money. Still looking.

I think a lot of us go back to one of our originals, im still loving the third juice I ever tried, and I'm now way over a hundred flavors ( goes with the job, and most are crap..) and testers are usually zero nic, and once you add it, depending on quality, can really mess with the flavor. It's the mixers that can make it work withe the nic that impress me, and it's not every flavor one will make, so I'm getting my favorites from a half a dozen places..lol!

That's interesting. 9 months in and my top 5 flavors are all from different places. One of them was a find at a local b & m 7 or 8 monnths ago.

It's also interesting that my ADV are not knock your socks off flavors. I have some flavors that are amazing and what I would call "better" juices but I just cann 't vape them all day. My all dayers just have a subtle, pleasant taste that cruises along, never gets old but not as remarkable as maybe some others that tend to cloy on me after a couple dozen vapes.

Got my Halo samples. Dug up an old 510 atomizer and started try them out dripping. Problem is the first kind I tried was a Java-Mocha which tasted very close to the real thing, couple more days fermenting and it should be a semi-decent vape, don't think it is an all-dayer tho. Problem is, I contaminated my atomizer, can't get the taste out to have a clean go at anything else. Any pointers on trying out different flavors at home???

Got my Halo samples. Dug up an old 510 atomizer and started try them out dripping. Problem is the first kind I tried was a Java-Mocha which tasted very close to the real thing, couple more days fermenting and it should be a semi-decent vape, don't think it is an all-dayer tho. Problem is, I contaminated my atomizer, can't get the taste out to have a clean go at anything else. Any pointers on trying out different flavors at home???

You might try rinsing the atomizer in warm water (not hot), blow the excess from the connection end of the atomizer, soak in vodka overnight, rinse again in warm water, blow out excess, gently push some tissue into atomizer to soak up remaining water, add juice and vape.

Strong flavors like coffee are very hard to get out, though. This method might help get the worst of it out of your atomizer and might be worth a try. :)

Halo are my favourite at the mo although expensive you do get a really nice blue bottle if you get the 30mls.

Tikki Juice is my fav and also Turkish oil is nice if you like tobacco.

Subzero is the best menthol you can get. I have about 25mls left of the Cafe Mocha if any one wants a swap.

I just cant get on with it ive had better coffee flavours.

I normally put a menthol juice through my tanks after a strong flavour seems to get rid of the smell and flavour pretty quick and menthol will normally mix well with others :)

Not custard though :(

I'll give those ideas a try too... Down in Houston right now, will give them a try when I get back home. I am hoping I like one of the Halo juices, I do like their packaging. The samples I got came in a really nice tin with a foam insert that has round cut-outs where the samples fit in, protank fits perfectly in the cut-outs. Of course, not sure I'm going to run out and get 6-protanks to fill all the cutouts, but I'll figure something out... Note, I do like menthols, so hopefully I can test out the sub-zero soon, that is what I was trying to vape after the java-mocha, should of did the sub-zero first.