1st Day NO CIGS

44shooter

HI

New to the forum and pretty new to vaping. Started about 2 weeks ago and gave up the cigarettes today. Haven't been smoking much all week. I like the vapor better. I've been smoking for 35 yrs and have tried everything to quit only to start again after a few months. This was easy with the vapor. Have no interest in smoking.

A friend who recently switched sent me a HALO G6 starter kit. He said he researched and Halo makes some of the best stuff at a good price. I have since bought some Halo tank products and some juices. I've been vaping their Tribecca exclusively. the other stuff i got tastes like a musty cigar. Just ordered up a few new juices from Mt Baker Vapors.

So far I'm really enjoying this and so glad to be off the cigs. I am located in South Central PA.

Mark

Welcome to VT. Like the old saying...."Every journey begins with a single step". You've made the right choice to quit the analogs. Everyone here is willing to assist you in your vaping journey and support you (mentally) should you ever have the desire to return to the stinkies.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Day 4. No desire to go back.

I am using the Halo Triton Tank. So far just Halo juice. I love the Tribecca. I have ordered a couple juices from Mt Baker. They were cheaper and I figured worth trying out. I have not received them yet.

I'm happy with my Triton, but I read all these posts about other products. I've never used anything else, so am I missing something?

If I want to try some different products without spending a lot of money, is there something I should get?

Halo products seem to be top quality. They dont have the variety of products I see from other vendors.

Any advice?

Mark