how do i post in classifieds?

goober

Hey, I just became a member here. I am an ecf user since 2011 and have a 100% feedback score on there. I have a few clones I want to sell but it's against the ecf rules. I was trying to look at the rules for this site but it says "members only" so I created an account and I still cant see the rules. Someone help me :(

You need to have at least 10 posts to post in the classifieds. Be forewarned that new comers don't usually have much luck selling. i f your here just to sell ****, then go away.

Hey, Jeff? I just rechecked the forum rules and there's nothing that states you need a minimum of 10 posts before you can put something up on the classifieds thread. Maybe add that for future reference? :)

All too often we've gotten new members who are here to sell something, goober, then we never hear from them again. We've even had a few bad apples who took the money and never sent the product so forgive us if we're a little wary of newcomers selling goods. Stick around, get to know us better (and us, you), and you'll have a better chance at selling your wares. :)