Laws about stores making there own flavors?

I went to this vapor store that just opened by my house just to check out there prices and supplies compared to my regular vapor store. The lady mentioned to me that staring in the new year a law is going to be passed that all vapor juice will have to be sold in packaged form. So the stores that make there own will no longer be able to do so anymore. Has anyone else heard of something like this because i have been trying to research it but coming up with nothing?

I think there are countries that require ingredient labels. Most likely they are just selling what they have in stock . I have noticed some of the Chinese brands are starting to seal and label their liquids probably to meet import requirements.

Like the others said, it sounds like it's a load of hooey, unless it's a local law. FDA hasn't said anything about it, and 4 out of 5 stores here "brew their own" now, but one's been brewing for two and a half years, before they even opened their storefront. Or is it three out of five? I lost track.