Top Brand Vaporizers

MadMax

I need the definetive answer on what starter kit to buy..
I was told Eco go??? or something was a good bet

I have a lizard Juice rig right now and it was a waste of money

1. Needs Good Draw (plenty of smoke)
2. A little throat kick, but not too much... waaaay nooot too much i choke easily

3. Good nicotene delivery..

Please be polite with your responses

PS: And yes I would consider using Variable voltage system, as long as it's in the start up kit

I'm not here to rebuild a space craft

The Ego batteries are very good but the tanks that come with them get varied reviews. They will however fit all the popular tank,clearomisers, atomisers and cartomisers. So I would recommend one of the Ego iteration starter kits and my favorite Vision Vivi Nova in either 3.5 ml or 2.0 ml size.Madvapes has an Ego Vivi Nova passthrough starter kit for $22.99

Edited by mcquinn

I like the "Vision" vivi nova.. looks much different than the "Ego" vivi nova...

Will both of these "tanks" work with the same battery.. or is there an attachment issue present?
I am willing to spend 45.00 dollars so If you have any "Better" recomendations I'd like to her it..

Thx

I think you will find the recommendations as varied as the products!

I think you are safe going with a 1300mah Vision Spinner and a Kanger Protank 2

For some reason I can not post links or anything... but if you google Vision Spinner Kit you will get several.

I got a Vision Spinner and some Kanger T3S's which I am happy with, but if I knew then what I know now I would have gone with the Kanger ProTank 2 because of the glass tanks...

I would recommend an ego-T starter kit. Find some juice at a local shop you like. That will get you started.

Then come back here and read up in the forums. There are definitions, terminology, equipment recommendations galore posted and pinned in the various forums. They will lead you to what you seek.

I second everything Havamal said. That is the set up I am using now and it is the best set up I have found since I started vaping 8 months ago and I tried almost everything, it feels like anyway. Just one thing to add. The Vapor Store is having a MAD sell right now. 50% off most of their stuff. If I was not already loaded down with enough equipment for a year I would go shopping crazy with 50% off.

My friend had an Ego battery (don't know the mah or volts) but the tank must have been pretty good

because that was the best one I have tried.. Still don't know what to choose though
Will re-read alllllllll of the suggestions.. and make a decision .. Will let you guys know how it works out.
I'm definetly thinking The Tank, or wick and voltage has something to do with my problems

but I have had a hard time getting a clear answer

If You're willing to spend a $100 we can set you up nicely but thats for everything including back ups ...

.....and if you do get the $50 starter you will be back for more within a month anyway...

In fact - I would go to the Vaportalk store right here on this site

Get the evod kit $46

Then buy some juices and add an ego twist (variable voltage) battery or a Vision Spinner which will run you another $25 and you're good to go for a while til you figure out what else you'd like to do after you get some experience.

...but that kit will do you nicely for a while and wont go to waste.

Edited by Bebop12

Totally second Bebop's recommendations. If you scroll to the top of this page you'll see a pinkish banner with a link to the VaporTalk store. :)

Oh, and what we do? It puts out vapor, never "smoke." Smoke is the thing we got away from when we starting vaping. :D

I have a lizard Juice rig right now and it was a waste of money

I'd be using Lizard Juice only as a backup. Lizard Juice just takes other popular brands and puts their logo on it and then jacks up the price a lot. I bought an Innokin iTaste V3 in their Clearwater store a few months ago for about $55. They call it the Lizard Squared Battery. The tank they call an L-VOD is just a Kanger EVOD but they sell them for $15 when you can buy an EVOD online for $6.