Saint NIC

As I come in from outside thinking "Thank Goddess I don't have to go smoke out there.", My imagination ran wild.

I think it'd be awesome for there to be a guy dressed in festive, but thin clothes (as in not bundled up to go smoke outside) who goes around to the homes of all the well-behaved smokers and leave vape pens in their stockings! Vapers can leave him chocolate chip flavored e-juice to get their presents of egos and 18650s under the tree! If you've been really good, maybe even a Pro Vari! And he'll even stuff all your ash trays in his sack to be melted down in to new vape parts!

We can call him Vapor-claus!

Sounds like you may have come up with a side job!

I can leave out some ash trays, smokes (I found that half pack I had when I quit) if you want to practice! :shifty:

I haven't tried chocolate chip e-juice yet (hint! hint!)

We'll need some new xmas music.....

"Nana's nuts Roasting on an Open Coil"

"Misty the Vapeman"

"Wintermint Vaperland"

"Oh Ego-T, Oh Ego-T"

LoL, I was actually writing a parody for people coming from smokes, but it got too dark and I scrapped it 1 verse in.

Misty the Vapeman sounds like something you might see using stuff you shouldn't be putting in your tank. LoL

Edited by HelloMiakoda

LoL, I was actually writing a parody for people coming from smokes, but it got too dark and I scrapped it 1 verse in.

Misty the Vapeman sounds like something you might see using stuff you shouldn't be putting in your tank. LoL

Oh you should definitely write your parody and put it in the "Ode..." Thread. Please. I'll bump the thread :)