Need help deciding on a purchase

asnyc

This is my first time posting here, so hello everybody! I am sort of new/newish to cigarette vaping (maybe 6 m, though I've vaped other things. I'm ready to move on from the "pen" version because I think they screw with the taste, they aren't as powerful as I'd like, and the batteries don't last enough for me. If am of means, so I can afford something slightly above my knowledge as a novice, but something into whih .

I've settled on three different models from VaporZone. I called there but the people who answered weren't knowledgeable. Here are the ones upon which I've set my eyes: the Pro ; the Air ; and, the Jet.

Thank you,

asNYC

Agree with Troy

Dont be fooled by the price tag. 1 battery, 1 tank and a charger for $50???

If you want to step up you're going to want min 2 variable voltage batteries and 2 or more tanks that accept readily available replaceable coils (you're going to go thru a lot of those). Expect to drop $100 to get set up but you'll be in good shape.

Edited by Bebop12

Proprietary, Proprietary, Proprietary, Buy our stuff so you are locked into only what we sell. You have no choice in the matter Succkar.

As Troy said these are Proprietary and will only work with stuff they sell.

I'm sorry I wouldn't waste my money on any of them. I like freedom of choice and when a company makes something that stifles that, I run away! You say your not looking for a Pen Style... You would be much happier with a VV/VW MOD or a EGo Twist, Vision Spinner (cigar size) than any of the ones you show.

This is my first time posting here, so hello everybody! I am sort of new/newish to cigarette vaping (maybe 6 m, though I've vaped other things. I'm ready to move on from the "pen" version because I think they screw with the taste, they aren't as powerful as I'd like, and the batteries don't last enough for me. If am of means, so I can afford something slightly above my knowledge as a novice, but something into whih .

I've settled on three different models from VaporZone. I called there but the people who answered weren't knowledgeable. Here are the ones upon which I've set my eyes: the Pro ; the Air ; and, the Jet.

Thank you,

asNYC

Listen to everyone's advice. I made that mistake when I purchased my first vape, I bought one called the '710 Pen' and the kit was just about $100. Little did I know that I had spent about 10x more money then I needed to on a started kit, and I would be purchasing the well known and very compatible brands shortly afterwards anyways. eGo are a great choice and you can find tons of different options and models, I prefer the variable voltage personally, and you can use them with just about any tank/clearo/atomizer etc.

seems like $40 - $70 is your price range. For that kind of money I would suggest these below..

itaste mvp

itaste svd

vamo v2 or v3

There are plenty of US vendors who sell these. The svd and vamo's use a separate battery so you will need to buy a separate recharger and batteries for them. The mvp has the battery installed in it and you recharge with a usb connection.

If you want something small and simple that packs a big punch I would suggest going with an ego twist type model. The vision spinner is a common one that a lot of people use.

If you dont mind waiting a month for your products then I would recommend checking out fasttech.com. They're a retailer over in china who sells a ton of ecigs for an extremely low price but beware as they have sent me duds in the past.