Evods vs vivi novas

7cloud

I recently bought a lavatube and have been using a vision vivi nova with it. The majority if the hits are not as good as I was expecting (somewhat burnt most if the time.) I'm not sure if it's the atomizer or slightly bent shaft but looking for the best solution.

Doing research, I came across the kanger evod tanks. Worth the switch or try fix whatever it is with the vivi??

Worth a switch -- to the Kangor Pro Tank 2 instead. It's a bottom feeder like the Evod but the KPT2 has a pyrex glass tank. It makes my juices taste better, IMO, and you never have to worry about cracking tanks with certain flavors. :)

The exact advice I would give. Once you go bottom feeder and glass you will never go back to top feeders. At least most that I know do not. I think I have finally given away all my plastic top feeders to new vapers.

After using glass if I take a draw off anything not glass, all I can taste is plastic.

Edited by bcartervol98

Worth a switch -- to the Kangor Pro Tank 2 instead. It's a bottom feeder like the Evod but the KPT2 has a pyrex glass tank. It makes my juices taste better, IMO, and you never have to worry about cracking tanks with certain flavors. :)

Pro tank2 is awesome, or the minni... if your gettin burnt taste i would go with a 2.2 ohm wick