Newbie from Arkansas

Joshuab3687

Hi all!

When I say newbie... I mean, REAL NEW! Ordered a Vapor King Storm Clearomizer 11/25/13 on got it on the 29th. Never vaped before. Smoked analogs for 20 years. Glad to be done with that!

After looking around on here for the last couple days, I'm thinking I should have gone with a Kanger Protank 2 or something similar.

Just a question for anyone. Did anyone else experience sore/raw throat for days after starting vaping?

The only juices I've had since starting are 50/50 blend at 18 & 24mg nic level.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

LOL Ron!

Wish I could use beer for proper hydration. That has to wait for the weekends. I'm an over-the-road truck driver. And fyi, I'm not currently driving and typing at the same time! Lol

I'm also a driver trainer so, I've got my trainee driving while I'm on here.

I've read that about the pg sensitivity. But, also read about using vg in my top coil clearomizer would likely have to be thinned down with distilled water or alcohol. Not sure if I wanna get into that much work right off the bat. I may try to find a 70/30 blend and try that first. If that that doesn't help, and I have to go 100% vg, I guess I'll get a bottom coil to vape it in. Kinda wanna get one anyway because I've read about some juices will "eat" thru the plastic tanks.

Thanks for the reply!

Welcome to VT I drove truck for 13 years, hurt my back and had to give it up. I miss being on the road. It gets in your blood. ;) Who do drive for? I was Owner Operator running with FTI and Economy Transport. Just keep the dirty side down and hide your comic book ;)