3 ohm heads

Jeffb

First, you get the biggest aluminum bat you can lay your hands on. Wood is no good because it leaves splinters. Aluminum doesn't conduct electricity all that well so it's a better instrument to use. Lay your coil on a hard surface, concrete is the preferred for most advanced users. Now, carefully beat the holy living $%&#!!! out of the coil. Once it's in teeny tiny pieces, sweep the pieces together, place into an ohm meter and check it. If it's not at the resistance you want, lather, rinse, repeat until you get the result you desire. :evil:

First, you get the biggest aluminum bat you can lay your hands on. Wood is no good because it leaves splinters. Aluminum doesn't conduct electricity all that well so it's a better instrument to use. Lay your coil on a hard surface, concrete is the preferred for most advanced users. Now, carefully beat the holy living $%&#!!! out of the coil. Once it's in teeny tiny pieces, sweep the pieces together, place into an ohm meter and check it. If it's not at the resistance you want, lather, rinse, repeat until you get the result you desire. :evil:

OK Im looking on Amazon and there are different weights of aluminum batts. Which one would provide the 2 ohm ( I dont know the resistance) I want?

Put the coil in your right hand

Put your head in your left hand

Put the 20 gauge between the toes of both feet

Stand upside down and spin 4-5 times to get the right amount of wraps. :evil:

This 20 gauge?

08mossberga.jpg

OK Im looking on Amazon and there are different weights of aluminum batts. Which one would provide the 2 ohm ( I dont know the resistance) I want?

Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Truper-30930-10-Pound-Fiberglass-36-Inch/dp/B000KL0X24/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1386040710&sr=8-5&keywords=sledge+hammer

This will work even better as it has a rubber grip, better insulation so you don't get shocked. :)

Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Truper-30930-10-Pound-Fiberglass-36-Inch/dp/B000KL0X24/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1386040710&sr=8-5&keywords=sledge+hammer

This will work even better as it has a rubber grip, better insulation so you don't get shocked. :)

I like that one but is it safe for noobs? Does it have a 5 click off function?

Hummm I find it very easy... Did you try this on carpet or a hard wood floor?

I dont want to do this on the carpet because the static electricity generated would affect the tangent of the resistance I am seeking.