Chain Vape?

• 2 weeks later...

If I am not taking a poo or in an anti vape establishment, I am constantly puffing away. Love my flavors and seeing how big of a cloud I can make or how many vapor rings I can make in a row. (I am up to 8 now!)

Same here, with the exceptions noted below.

Proudly. :) it's like a pacifier. :)

It is.

Because of certain medications, and certain other things, there are exceptions to my chain vaping. Like when I can't taste any vape, or when what I have tanked up "doesn't taste right", or is actually bothersome, I don't vape as much (I've been known to go through all my tanks before and not be able to taste for more than 5 minutes a flavor, and then switch out), but I've also learned to vape the flavors I don't normally vape as much of during those times, so I don't waste my precious "good" flavors. Or when I'm especially tired (MS, fibromyalgia, and lots of meds can make for a pretty tired me sometimes), I may not vape as much (though during the day I've been known to fall asleep on the couch, at least, with my vaporizer in my hand (and then I have to go on a search to find it among the couch cushions, or if it slipped all the down, through the cushions to the floor since we have a reclining sofa, etc.)) when I'm tired, or when I'm not feeling well (although depending on how I'm not feeling well, that may lead to MORE vaping), and when I'm in bed, if hubby already asleep, I don't chain vape, because I don't want to wake him up (again, in bed, I've been known to fall asleep with my Nook in my hand, the TV on, and my vaporizer next to me because my bedtime meds hit me unexpectedly and I dozed off while reading, or while browsing the forums, using the wifi on my Nook).

Of course, if I'm at someone's house where I can't vape inside (like my in-laws' house because my mother in law suffers from severe, severe asthma, and even smells can send her into attacks, much less chemicals in the air - I can't even wear perfume around her, and haven't been able to since 1992), or in my in-laws' car (when hubby is in school, my father in law gives the rides I need) for the same reason. If we are in the car, and my oldest son is in the car with us, we generally don't vape unless it's a longer car ride (long story), and of course, anti-vaping establishments, although my psychiatrist's office is in the hospital itself, and although they don't allow vaping in the hospital for the same reason the staff isn't allowed to wear perfume or scented products (for patients like my mother in law), when I'm particularly stressed, my shrink lets me vape in his office. And certain establishments, if I've gone into the powder room, I've been known to take a couple tokes while I'm near the sinks, though. Just not hospitals.

• 4 weeks later...

The act of vaping intrigues me and it seems that the addiction of using tobacco went right out the window and I feel very compelled to have my pen hanging from my mouth at all times. I sometimes feel like Depp in Fear and loathing, always with it clenched in my teeth . " We can't stop here, this is bat country"!

• 2 weeks later...

The act of vaping intrigues me and it seems that the addiction of using tobacco went right out the window and I feel very compelled to have my pen hanging from my mouth at all times. I sometimes feel like Depp in Fear and loathing, always with it clenched in my teeth . " We can't stop here, this is bat country"!

Hahaha, probably my favorite movie of all time.

Even though I vape a lot, I HAVE noticed that I tend to vape more when I'm sitting in front of the TV, of course, totally absorbed in the TV. At the computer, it's a bit less, as it's sitting on the desk, so I have more conscious thought about taking a hit.

I also tend to over vape in the car.