Painting my ecig help.

I would not recommend powder coating unless you remove the battery from the case. The heat will turn it into a bomb. Having said that, if you are determined to "paint" it and not use a wrap, use Krylon spray paint. Sand it first with 400-600 grit wet dry sand paper. Do vary light coats, don't over spray. It is always better to do 7-8 very light coats than two or 3 heavy coats. If your battery has the rubber coating on it, don't even bother to paint it, use a wrap.

I would go to your local hardware store and pick up some plastidip. Its a coating you just dip it into. They use it to put the rubbery coating on tool handles. Its very durable and also gives you some grip. And if you don't like it, it peals off and leaves everything underneath protected. Its pretty awesome stuff.

Yeah, powder coating a no no. Battery go BOOM.

You could also, well, lemme put it to you this way. If you were looking for a solid color, all of the above mentioned methods will work fine. If you were looking to put a design, maybe acrylic paints with a thin pointed brush might work (like the type you use to do a pinstripe)?

Good Idea spydre, you don't need a pin stripe brush either just take a razor blade or exato to a brush and cut the bristles down to just a few. Just make sure you clear coat it really well or the acrylic will pop off.

Here is an example of what can do with a trimmed brush, This was done with acrylic. The bird is only about 4 1/2" tall in real life:

pfinch-1024x768.jpg