Need help with my Elego Twist

Wolf3672

I just started vaping Saturday and I have charged my Elego Twist on Sunday, and it has worked fine until this evening. It ran out of power this afternoon and after charging for 6 hours now it still wont work. When I try to use it the power button flashes 10 times. I didn't get a manual with it so I don't know what this means. Can anyone help me out?

Sounds like it's not getting a charge. Is it connected well to the charger? Not too tight, though. Also, I would clean the battery connection and the charger's connection well. Double check the little round thingy inside the battery where it connects to the charger. It might've been pushed down too far to make the connection to the charger. With a paper clip or tip of a knife, carefully work the edge around the connector to pull it up a bit. This youtube vid shows you how. That might help. If not, then it might be that you have a faulty charger....

Is there a little green/red light on your charger? If it's connected there should be a red light to indicate that it's charging. The light will turn green when the charging is finished. Did you also check/clean the connection end of the battery? Might want to check that too.

Edited by Tameiki

If it's a solid green I'd say your battery is finished charging. Try putting your atomizer, clearomizer, tank, whatever back on your battery. Make sure to click the button five times fast to make sure your battery is on. After clicking five times, click once. If the light comes on just as you click, that means your battery is on. If the button stays dark, your battery is off so you'll want to click five times to turn it on.

You have to clean the connection every so often to keep the gunk from interfering with the power. :)

I just did a quick search and found nothing on the flash codes not even in the manual posted on Joye's web site. :hope:

Click five times quickly and it should flash three times to indicate it turns on or off. If you click once after that it tells you if the battery is turned on by the button lighting up or remaining dark (light means on, dark means it's off). If or when it flashes ten times in a row that means the battery is drained and needs to be recharged.

I'd disregard the green light on your charger and let it sit on that for a few hours then try it again.

Click five times quickly and it should flash three times to indicate it turns on or off. If you click once after that it tells you if the battery is turned on by the button lighting up or remaining dark (light means on, dark means it's off). If or when it flashes ten times in a row that means the battery is drained and needs to be recharged.

I'd disregard the green light on your charger and let it sit on that for a few hours then try it again.

I believe you, I was just trying to find something on it. I have one of the clone type 5 on 5 off but it only flashes 3 times when the batt needs recharged. i was thinking his coil may be shorting or something like that.

Edited by Compenstine

I believe you, I was just trying to find something on it. I have one of the clone type 5 on 5 off but it only flashes 3 times when the batt needs recharged.

That's the problem with these batteries. No instructions on them anywhere. *sighs*

Thank you, both of you. I won't have the money to get a second one till my next paycheck. But, the place I bought it at is just a few minutes away from me. I'll go by there in the morning and see what's up with it. Just took it off the charger and it still won't work. I don't think it is charging. When I plug it in the light changes from green to red then back to green. I don't think that the charger is working.... What a great way to find out. :wallbash: But the lack of information on these things is pitiful. I couldn't believe there is nothing on all the major search engines about this at all... Couldn't even find a manual on the manufactures website? What's up with that?

Thank you, both of you. I won't have the money to get a second one till my next paycheck. But, the place I bought it at is just a few minutes away from me. I'll go by there in the morning and see what's up with it. Just took it off the charger and it still won't work. I don't think it is charging. When I plug it in the light changes from green to red then back to green. I don't think that the charger is working.... What a great way to find out. :wallbash: But the lack of information on these things is pitiful. I couldn't believe there is nothing on all the major search engines about this at all... Couldn't even find a manual on the manufactures website? What's up with that?

I have had the pulsating light on the charger before with other style batts, About 90% of the time it was a bad batt the other 10% it was the charger. Since you just got it recently see if the store will just exchange it. Most reputable places will if it is less than 30 days old.

Edited by Compenstine