Just a heads up

Proetus

Small coop test in the classifieds. I know i discussed it previously. Limited space available.[/quote

You still have any 18650's? I saw you said there were 10 available but I didn't know if you had sold them since wizard wants 4. I'll probably snag a few of the 18500's if not. :)

Only problem with a coop is the Minimum order quantity. Kanger is 100 and im pretty sure Davides are the same possibly 75. Be hard to hit them numbers over here i think.

If I knew what the bulk pricing was for both I would jump on them. That's what I would like to know

Varies depending on the number ordered. More = Cheaper. Shipping charges vary during times of year as well. The shipping, paypal fee to vendor and custom fee's need to be added in as well. Unfortunately you can't get prices without committing to a Purchase Invoice.

3.50ish per 5 pk..then add shipping/fee's from me to you. Buy one pk not really saving with shipping and all..when you buy multiple sis where the savings comes from.

I would be good with 20 packs or so of 1.8s as long as they are around the $4 mark like the last ones I got from you that were extra.

It's not necessarily per person, more of a total. I would think i should be able to get minimum 50 of each type tank and 1000 heads, note they count individual heads, so that would be 200 5pks. Would be split 50/50 100 1.8 and 100 2.2.

We'll see what we get with the interest thread. Again tho, we would need a solid commitment from those that sign up. If i get a PI for lets say 75 tank because someone wanted 15 and they back out, we don't have the numbers here to cover alot of "extras" . Have to wait and see.

Cool! I would be interested in a coop of devices as well, Just depends on what they will be. Orig Vamo and Chi You clones would be my prime choice. I would consider others if the pricing was right. But as you have said, Volume is key to pricing.