Just a heads up

Proetus

Not even volume, can still get good prices with smaller quantities. Vamo's for example came out to just under $38 each. This included figuring in 3 additional units in case of DOA Units.

Not even volume, can still get good prices with smaller quantities. Vamo's for example came out to just under $38 each. This included figuring in 3 additional units in case of DOA Units.

I can see that, I can also see where it might be better to just wait for a good sale sell out deal on devices.

Change in the coop world is coming. Looks like PayPal is blocking a lot of payments to china. A few hosts that I spoke with had the same issue trying to pay for their coops,via PayPal. Payments won't go thru. It's mostly due to FT's horrible shipping and trying to sneak batteries thru customs etc. PayPal is getting tens of thousands of dollars in charge backs. Rather then deal with it they are cutting off a lot of the vendors over there. What does this mean for coops? Additional time. Payments are no longer instantaneous. I have to collect money via PayPal, transfer money to bank account which takes 3-4 days. Goth the bank and send a wire transfer, again 3-4 days. So this will be adding at least another week to all coops in the future. Hopefully this is a temporary situation.

Change in the coop world is coming. Looks like PayPal is blocking a lot of payments to china. A few hosts that I spoke with had the same issue trying to pay for their coops,via PayPal. Payments won't go thru. It's mostly due to FT's horrible shipping and trying to sneak batteries thru customs etc. PayPal is getting tens of thousands of dollars in charge backs. Rather then deal with it they are cutting off a lot of the vendors over there. What does this mean for coops? Additional time. Payments are no longer instantaneous. I have to collect money via PayPal, transfer money to bank account which takes 3-4 days. Goth the bank and send a wire transfer, again 3-4 days. So this will be adding at least another week to all coops in the future. Hopefully this is a temporary situation.

Just let us know whats going on cause I really want to do one of these to see how I like it. But hopefully they can get it fixed.

Yes it will! I meant to send a pm earlier..thats what i forgot to do. I have initiated a transfer of funds from paypal to my bank account. It says 3-4 buss days, no later then 11/15. Then i have to go to the bank and send a wire transfer, again 3-4 days. Which means order will more then likely not ship for 7-10 days. If paypal went through it would have shipped tomorrow.

Yes it will! I meant to send a pm earlier..thats what i forgot to do. I have initiated a transfer of funds from paypal to my bank account. It says 3-4 buss days, no later then 11/15. Then i have to go to the bank and send a wire transfer, again 3-4 days. Which means order will more then likely not ship for 7-10 days. If paypal went through it would have shipped tomorrow.

Ok then I will be patient. I know it is out of your control as this is not my first rodeo with ordering from China. :) no worries

This will not affect my future participation in coops either.

Edited by Compenstine

Ok then I will be patient. I know it is out of your control as this is not my first rodeo with ordering from China. :) no worries

This will not affect my future participation in coops either.

I agree with that statement, no big hurry here, the batteries I ordered are backups for backups. Thanks for the opportunity to save money Again.

Looks like paypal has changed their tune. Most of my vendors paypal address's have changed and they are now associated with their company instead of generic paypal address's. Lets hope it stays that way.