My First Quad Coil

I received my Igo-W4 in my Vape mail today. After 2 hours of messing with it, I finale built my first quad coil.

FirstQuadCoil.jpg?t=1383354911

Only had one issue while building this. The screwdriver slipped and crushed one of the coils. Dang butter fingers. LOL After replacing that coil it is running at 0.8 ohms.

Now I just need to wait for my cotton to dry and can give this bad boy a trial run.

Thanks :) I'm happy with myself since I have only been building coils for two an half weeks now. I just mixed some 50/50 to see how that vapes in this. I'm normally use less VG but, I have to give it shot. I may need a Fog horn...LOL

Almost dead batt 50/50 mix

vapor002.jpg

vapor001.jpg

Edited by Compenstine

Thanks Rixter Im sure you will find a way to get one set up for your self soon. ;)

So far I like the IGO-W4. If it wasn't for your post I probably wouldn't have bought it. So thank you again for pointing them out. I think the air holes could be a little bigger but other than that, I'm very with it.

I didn't find any good vids on doing quad coils so I was basicly on my own. What I did was build 2 coils with one wire. I'll do one set tomorrow and post a pic. Doing it that way made it very easy to install two coils at once.