What coils fit what?

Looks like Troy has first dibs, then Patricia, then Wizard. I'm bowing out because I've got seven of them filled with juice right now with one more still in the box that hasn't been used yet. I think I'm good.

See what you started, B? :D

P.S. To all the noobs who come here and on the first post you try to sell something. THIS is how it's done. Join the forum, stay and post awhile, get to know people. Then, when you've been here for a bit and people get to know you first -- then you get a fast-paced bidding war for the things you want to sell.

Edited by Tameiki

Looks like Troy has first dibs, then Patricia, then Wizard. I'm bowing out because I've got seven of them filled with juice right now with one more still in the box that hasn't been used yet. I think I'm good.

See what you started, B?  :D

I've got 8, gotta have backups for the backups ya know.

Well, I only have one Davide. I think I have one of everything that has came out since I started vaping but I do like the Davide minis because juice tastes so clean in it and I can decorate it with pretty drip tips. I took the advice and covered one hole with a little piece of tape and that helped a lot. I say they are the best thing since sliced bread. :yes

Are you out on that boat again? Tam and I would like to know how many of the minis you have when you reach the dock skipper.

B said that he has eight, and "Tam" doesn't need any more minis because she has eight herself and mostly direct drips. :)

Are you out on that boat again? Tam and I would like to know how many of the minis you have when you reach the dock skipper.

No I am pretending to be working but in reality watching football lol.

I have 8 total but am not sure about whether I will sell them or now. Right now I am all about he KPT 2 but for a couple months my KPT 2 sat on my mantle barely used. I didnt fully realize what a great piece of hardware it is until I filled it with a favorite flavor and that night, I ordered 4 more.

Boating is over for the year for me, at least on the big boat. I may take the bass boat out and fish some over the winter if it doesn't sell soon.

Once the lows get in the 50s I am done spending nights on the water, and nights are what I enjoy the most. Between April and Mid-late September we only sleep at home in our bed a couple Saturday nights. The rest are on the boat.

I have 8 total but am not sure about whether I will sell them or now. Right now I am all about he KPT 2 but for a couple months my KPT 2 sat on my mantle barely used. I didnt fully realize what a great piece of hardware it is until I filled it with a favorite flavor and that night, I ordered 4 more.

I have 9 KTPs but only one mini davide, and love it, but want more, it's a great vape...and I have lots of needle tips!

Five KPT2s, one full sized Davide, five evods, two mini PT and one mini 2, but I misplaced the mini 2. Hopefully, I'll find it today. Really wanted some Davide minis, but it's not in the cards right now.

Boating is over for the year for me, at least on the big boat. I may take the bass boat out and fish some over the winter if it doesn't sell soon.

Once the lows get in the 50s I am done spending nights on the water, and nights are what I enjoy the most. Between April and Mid-late September we only sleep at home in our bed a couple Saturday nights. The rest are on the boat.

Oh how I envy you. That sounds amazing!

OK but if you decide to sell them and Troy does not buy them all I want to buy what he does not. I can't seem to catch the good stuff in the classifieds before its gone.

OK but if you decide to sell them and Troy does not buy them all I want to buy what he does not. I can't seem to catch the good stuff in the classifieds before its gone.

Why don't you just go to Discount Vaper and buy some, Patricia? They're only $11.99 each and come with two extra coils along with the one inside. :)

Why don't you just go to Discount Vaper and buy some, Patricia? They're only $11.99 each and come with two extra coils along with the one inside. :)

Tam, haven't you caught on that I am a bargain hunter?

Tam, haven't you caught on that I am a bargain hunter?

Patricia, haven't you caught on that getting the lowest price doesn't always mean you get a quality product? :)

In this case it might be a little different as you're buying from Bcarter, but otherwise, you (not you personally but you in a general sense) usually get what you pay for.

Patricia, haven't you caught on that getting the lowest price doesn't always mean you get a quality product? :)

In this case it might be a little different as you're buying from Bcarter, but otherwise, you (not you personally but you in a general sense) usually get what you pay for.

It all comes back to the ideal that "Value and Price are two very different things".

I feel completely safe buying ANYTHING from Carter.