Anybody want to trade random juices

I have a few juices I'm not gonna be using, one full 30ml and a couple of 10s probably at 8 , I was wondering if anyone would be up for trading , make it fun and keep it a secret till they arrive. Just make sure it's juices you won't miss

I know this is crazy that I don't know but I have never sent anything but papers through the mail. How do you mail things like juices through the mail? Could you give me step by step instructions please. I do have some, not many, juices I would be willing to trade and one of then is almost 30ml.

Screw bottle top down tight. Put a piece of tape around top. Put bottle(s) in ziplocks. Pad with bubble wrap or plain paper in envelope or box. Close envelope or box. Address envelope or box. Go to post office. Wait in line. Confirm with postman, if they ask, that all is non explosive or flammable. Give postman cash. Have a nice day.

Screw bottle top down tight. Put a piece of tape around top. Put bottle(s) in ziplocks. Pad with bubble wrap or plain paper in envelope or box. Close envelope or box. Address envelope or box. Go to post office. Wait in line. Confirm with postman, if they ask, that all is non explosive or flammable. Give postman cash. Have a nice day.

Should get a pin for that tutorial, very thorough and informative. Great job, lol.

Thank you Troy but if I can prepare it from my office can I mail it from there or do I HAVE to take it to the Post Office? I have a collection of dragons, wizards and crystal balls I want to sell on eBay but just did not know how to do it.

Thank you Troy but if I can prepare it from my office can I mail it from there or do I HAVE to take it to the Post Office? I have a collection of dragons, wizards and crystal balls I want to sell on eBay but just did not know how to do it.

Probably wouldn't guess, but I'm a fan of wizards and stuff like that.

I don't know how much you'll get for those crystal balls... they must be defective otherwise you could have just asked one of them! :spell:

anyone interested in trading smaller bottles more like sample size...

would like to try different flavors but don't have large bottles.. since Im new to all the vaping thing.. still trying to find the right fit when it comes to the ejuice.

not sure if I would want it to be a surprise though.. makes me a little nervous..

I have some flavors I would like to trade that just didn't work for me. If anyone is interested.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...