First ECBlend order arrived :)

My first online order finally arrived from ECBlend. I'm still new to full time vaping even though I had my equiptment for a while and I've just been buying my e liquid locally for almost $10 for 5ml, then I found this forum and realized that I could purchase it online. ECBlend was recommended to me in a different thread that I started and I have to say I am very pleased.

I ordered a total of 5 different flavors with different base mixes and in different sizes and the only downside was waiting for it to arrive. It wouldn't have been hard if I liked either of the two flavors I bought to wait for them to arrive.

Well to make a long story short I realized while reading through their website that I would have to wait for everything to steep after they arrived because they were mixed fresh. Well the package arrived (a day early) and they included a few free gifts; a free friend tip, and two different juices dragon's tears and mind bender and it says both say they were premixed and steeped already so I have something delicious to vape while I wait.

Very happy right now, I planned on trying other companies just to see what other options were out there while I wait but I'm very happy with ECBlends right now.

Anyone want to share some happy stories about places they're ordered from so I can see if I should still shop around or just be happy with this company. I plan on making another order in a week or two just so I can start having a constant supply of steeped liquids so recommendations are welcome as well. I figured this is kind of a random post but I'm just a well satisfied customer seeing if theres other places that make people this happy.

~Drew~

Glad you like ECBlends, I've been a steady customer of theirs for quite some time now. Most of the liquids I've gotten from them have been great although there are some that just don't suit my palate. That happens with all kinds of different vendors, which is why we all like to try new things looking for the next best thing.

I've been very happy with OrangeZilla from Fuzion Vapers. The other flavors were...okay but nothing to get excited about for me. Some of the other places I order from are Vape Dudes and The Vapor Room. A heads up on The Vapor Room, the first order also gets a free 15 ml bottle for free. With every order you get a free sample (you can specify what you want in the comments section of the order form. Be sure to read their FAQ for all the particulars.

Happy hunting! :)

Cool I had Fuzion, and Vape Dudes on my list of places to try but it looks like Vapor Room will get added and probably leap frogged to the front of the line (can't beat free juice). I just realized that the free juices I got from ECB has 0 nicotine but thats okay its just to see if I want to buy the flavors.

I've had dragons blood before and according to their menu that they included with my package dragons tear is just dragons blood with strawberry added so I'm sure that will be delicious too. I have the mind bender sitting in a tank right now (waiting for the wicks to saturate) like I said theres no nicotine so I'll be vaping it just for flavor so I hope its good *fingers crossed*.

I'm going to hop on these other places website so I can start searching, who knows I'll probably end up ordering way more juice than I need but it seems like a good thing to have on hand just in case. I just tried the strawberry shortcake and I can say I'm not a fan but I'll let it steep for a few weeks and see if it gets any better, if not I'm sure I can find someone that would like it. I also have a kettle corn, sounded good when I ordered it but the smell is so strong that I haven't opened it yet (whole room smells like kettle corn) I'll let that one steep too and hope some of the smell goes away.

Thanks for your input

~Drew~

EDIT: Just googled vapor room lol not what I was expecting to put in my vape but good to see they deliver. I have to remember to add "the" to vaporroom.com or you end up somewhere completely different.

Edited by Drewet88

Again steeping is not "required" and many flavors from ECBlends, Fuzion, and VapeDudes are great right out of the bottle. I have never steeped a Fuzion flavor or a VapeDudes flavor that it really changed that much BUT ECblends Dragons Tear is great outside the bottle, but once I take the lid off to fill the first tank I leave it off the rest of the time until the bottle is empty and its cool how many flavor progressions and changes take place. It gets creamier tasting the longer it sits for me at least. I love it right out of the bottle, but it is the one flavor that I have steeped that actually changed any appreciable amount.

Again steeping is not "required" and many flavors from ECBlends, Fuzion, and VapeDudes are great right out of the bottle. I have never steeped a Fuzion flavor or a VapeDudes flavor that it really changed that much BUT ECblends Dragons Tear is great outside the bottle, but once I take the lid off to fill the first tank I leave it off the rest of the time until the bottle is empty and its cool how many flavor progressions and changes take place. It gets creamier tasting the longer it sits for me at least. I love it right out of the bottle, but it is the one flavor that I have steeped that actually changed any appreciable amount.

That's my experience with the Dragon line too, B. The creaminess of the juice is very subtle when you first get it and gets smoother the longer it sits. :)

Well I can say there are plenty of juices that I haven't steeped before but thats because I didn't know that was a thing. The only thing I thought when I found out about steeping was "it gets better" which is a good thing for some but I was having a hard time waiting that long so I went ahead and did a big order (big to me) to make sure some make it to steeped age.

I never steeped my dragons juices before but now I'm making sure the rest of this dragons steeps and since it has no nicotine I might order another bottle depending on how much better it gets.

So far I have no complaints about any flavor but the mind bender and my only complaint is that its gone lol. Thats definately getting reordered one day after I shop around a little bit.

~Drew~

P.S. I also tried my hand at rebuilding a coil and got a 0.1 so I tried again and got 0.4. I must be shorting it somewhere, guess I'll go a little slower and find my mistake.

I made my first order from EC blends yesterday. Just a little 5 ml bottle of honey tobacco. I noticed their prices are cheaper than where I get my honey wood from ($15 or 16 for 50 ml, as opposed to $12 for 36 ml), so I figured I'd try it and see if I liked it better than, or as much as my honey wood. Gotta save the $$ where I can.

I've been debating trying something from the vapor room or reordering some of these 5ml bottles I bought in bigger sizes. I'll most likely order from the vapor room and just make a mental note to reorder some of the dragons series and some mind bender. I'm on a new hunt to find something I like that isn't so sweet, still looking for something I can vape all day but I do enjoy changing flavors 2-3 a day.

• 2 weeks later...

We got the same amount, lol. I ordered six 30ml bottles. :D Just gotta wait for them to steep. I put about 10ml of the Feel Like A Nut in a small bottle 3 days ago, and it is nice and vapable right now. The rest still needs at least another week.

No laws against having a taste, I always try it fresh and see how I like it.

It's always fun to see how the juice changes every few days.

Off topic: vaping FLaN and drinking some egg nog. I think I'm in heaven! :D

It's always fun to see how the juice changes every few days.

Off topic: vaping FLaN and drinking some egg nog. I think I'm in heaven!  :D

Vaping spearmint candy cane, watching the bears beat the cheese out of the packers. Doesn't get any better than this! Lol

All I know is. This FLAN (Feels like a NUT) is the best stuff, I ordered 50 more.and a few others, liking ECB nowadays, so many options....

Geeze, last time I read through this thread, I forgot that FLAN was the abbreviation for feels like a nut.....and started looking for a flavor called flan, because I LOVE the dish flan.

As far as feels like a nut, maybe I need to give it some more time, or maybe the chocolate vape just won't come back to me - I mean, it's been almost two months, and it's not just one juice maker. If it was just chocolate from Better Vapes I could see it, because they would tend to use the same chocolate flavoring in all their chocolate containing juices (milk chocolate, german chocolate cake, hot chocolate, etc.), but the Vapor Beast Black and White, or whatever it's called - which is regular chocolate and white chocolate (and white chocolate isn't really chocolate) all I got was the barest sense of white chocolate, and Vape Dudes Chocolate Banana I still only taste the banana - but it's stronger than the banana cream that I ordered, so I vape that for the banana, rather than the banana cream.