Dragon's Crown by ECBlends

Tam

Never was a huge fan of coconut but I've discovered that I really like it in an e-liquid. Go figure. :)

Dragon's Crown is a blend of Dragon's Tear (strawberry, cream and dragon fruit), with a blast of...coconut. I got it in 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG. I'm starting to not care for the taste I get from too much VG so I'm slowly moving away but I want the vapor. So far the 60/40 seems to work well. With this blend I ordered it double extra sweet.

The smell is mouth watering and I just dripped it and...it's amazing right out of the mail. I can't imagine how much better it'll be with some steeping. If it lasts that long, that is. ECBlends recommends all of its Dragon series to be steeped for the best flavor, it usually brings out more of the creamy taste when steeped. For this first trial I got a 15 ml bottle. If it's this good now, I may have to get a much bigger bottle for my next order. :)

So, without steeping you can taste the strawberry right away, then the creamy coconut, the little extra kick from the dragon fruit comes on the exhale. If it sticks around long enough more of the creaminess will come through with time. Direct dripping really brings all the flavors out in this one.

I think it's a keeper but only time will tell. For now, I can't put it down. :D

I can't wait to try this juice. I have a cart full of flavors from EC, and just waiting for payday to click the order button.

Dragon's Crown 30ml, extra coconut

Dragon's Blood 30ml, extra flavor

Dragon's Delight 30ml, extra flavor

Dragon's Milk 30ml, shot of almond

Dragon's Choice 30ml, extra flavor

Feels Like A Nut 30ml, extra flavor

All 12mg

You can't beat their prices, plus the 20% discount. With all the rave reviews, it's gotta be some great stuff.

I can't wait to try this juice. I have a cart full of flavors from EC, and just waiting for payday to click the order button.

e juices I know must be great because I see them ordered by a lot of people. Some of the others I have not heard of anyone trying before. I just got my first 2 bottles from the dragon series but they are steeping now. Thanks in advance.

Dragon's Crown 30ml, extra coconut

Dragon's Blood 30ml, extra flavor

Dragon's Delight 30ml, extra flavor

Dragon's Milk 30ml, shot of almond

Dragon's Choice 30ml, extra flavor

Feels Like A Nut 30ml, extra flavor

All 12mg

You can't beat their prices, plus the 20% discount. With all the rave reviews, it's gotta be some great stuff.

Please let me know how you like these flavors. A couple of the flavors I know is great because a lot of people are getting them. Some of the others I have not seen anyone try before. I just got my first 2 bottles from the Dragon series but they are in the closet steeping. Thanks in advance. How do you get the 20% discount?

Discount code is 10020 at checkout.

I think they finally put that discount code out to pasture and are no longer using it anymore... Still, they have great prices, better selection, and excellent customer service even without the discount. :)

It worked for me. Maybe because it's my first time ordering? Hopefully it is still in effect tomorrow, as that's when I get paid and order. :)

They all have a decent taste, but need to steep for at least a week. I will be vaping the F.L.A.N. until they are ready, as it's perfect right out of the mail, and definitely an ADV. Vapor production is spectacular.

They all have a decent taste, but need to steep for at least a week. I will be vaping the F.L.A.N. until they are ready, as it's perfect right out of the mail, and definitely an ADV. Vapor production is spectacular.

With Dragons Tear I never put a lid back on it. The taste transforms during the course of using the whole bottle. After a month or so of steeping the creaminess REALLY comes out.

The creaminess was my main attraction to the series, which is why I ordered 5 flavors in 30ml. That way I can vape some while having enough to be able to allow it to also steep for a lengthy amount of time.

Right out of the mail they have no creamy taste whatsoever, and are almost alcohol-y. The fruit flavor is very prominent. I would really like the coconut in the Crown to be more creamy before I fill my tank up, and the Milk is overpowered by the cinnamon.

I was very impressed by how they packaged the bottles. Each in their own sealed plastic within another outer plastic. A menu of their flavors and even a disposable mouthpiece came with the order. Top notch IMO.

The FLAN, while good right out of the vape mail really comes into its own after a week or more of steeping. :D

Yummy, almost all day anymore !!

Just ordered another 125 ml but in 60 VG/40 PG this time. The last time I got it in 60 PG and it's too watery. Should've stuck with the 50/50 I've always gotten before. I figure if I mix it all together I should get 50/50 and a whole huge mess o' juice. :D

I think they finally put that discount code out to pasture and are no longer using it anymore... Still, they have great prices, better selection, and excellent customer service even without the discount. :)

It worked for me last night. I saved $17.42. WOOHOO!

You caught me, I do want it. My supply of fluid is large right now though, I hate to add to an already excessive amount.

Now is the perfect time to get it, though, so you can leave it to steep. Just sayin'. :D

Looks like I am going to let them all steep. The FLAN was good for the first half of the tank, then it started to taste very chemical and perfume-y. Very strange how it started out good and then went horribly wrong, lol. I can't wait until the flavors mature and are ready to vape. I know these will be some great juices.

I know how you feel but I got smart this time. I just bought a bunch of 10ml from various places to test out to broaden my range of flavors to put in my rotations. But I have not even started on them yet. I am still vaping the very end of the order before that one. So by the time this one is gone the next order will be ready and by the time that order runs out the new order should have had plenty of time to steep. Like, I think it was Troy, said, about Christmas time. I figure I can never have too much and with the talk of no more nicotine through the mail it can't hurt to stock up while I can. Does anyone know if there is an expiration on juice? A point where it turns bad?

It's actually fun to try them as they steep, each week they change a little, kinda like finding a sweet spot on a variable ...

I agree, especially with some. I find the Dragons Tear transforms from one tank to the next. I never got much out of steeping until I tried more complex flavors I like. Same with Endless Summer from Fuzion. It comes in clear and in a week of steeping it is almost bright yellow and so flavorful. I finally get steeping I think.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines