My 10pm nitemare! Any suggestions?

So I'm a new vape junkie have only had one analog on wed. since I got my kit on sat. I feel better and really over all enjoy vaping I go all day and bever want a cig even when around other smokers. Every thing is hunkie dory untill 10 pm hits when suddently like clockwork every night I start digging through my purse looking for an analog or start searching the coffee table for the missing stinky ashtray. So I start chain vaping trying to make the craving go away. Which works untill I put it down and almost instantly I want my cigarettes like crazy. Back to chain vaping this goes on and on and I can't go to sleep until eventually I over load on nicotine and go to bed feeling like crap. Thank goodness my kids are in bed and keep me from hitting the gas station but I don't wanna go back at all why is this hitting me every night and does anyone have any advice on something that will help? This making myself sick every night is getting old real quick like.

Obviously that time of night is a trigger for you. Unfortunately I think the only cure is time. It will get easier and easier to not light up as time goes by. Stay strong. You can do it!!!!

I'm using 24 and 18 mg nicotine levels and I'm fine all day as well as when I get up so I don't think my nicotine level is my problem especially since I'm making myself sick with it at night. Wish that was it though.

Jeff I was really afraid of that answer but yes I always knew nights are a trigger I've always been a heavier night time smoker and that has always been my undoing with other forms of quitting. This isn't as bad as when I fell off the wagon and went back to analogs the other times though. Guess I'm just going to have to try to calm down the chain vaping to keep the sick at bay and beat my head against a wall at night. One way or the other I'm gonna do this I have a bet to win and I never lose a bet.

Just hang on.....the first two weeks aren't easy...plenty of other addictive crap in those analogs to keep you hooked, in fact some are more addicted to the other additives more than nic....drinks tons of water juice scotch to flush out the crap(yes scotch was a joke) and hang on....you'll be fine...if I can do it, so can you, and your Pops!!

I would consider adding some basic supplements in to your diet. A good multi vitamin, vitamin C, calcium magnesium, an antioxidant. Your body is craving something and it may not be just the nicotine. It sounds like classic withdrawal symptoms and vitamins may help while you ride it out

I would consider adding some basic supplements in to your diet. A good multi vitamin, vitamin C, calcium magnesium, an antioxidant. Your body is craving something and it may not be just the nicotine. It sounds like classic withdrawal symptoms and vitamins may help while you ride it out

I take one of these every day and one 1000mg B12 and have never felt better! I love the B12 that you put under your tongue to dissolve as opposed to the kind you swallow like a pill.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-3127#.UlwS_xBWJcU

Thanks Troy. Guess I should just be thankful that it's only late at night when I'm having hard time. Its funny you mention scotch I have a bottle of good irish whiskey I've been nursing since my birthday so I had a little neat last night to convince me to sleep lol. I have been dowing a lot of juice though during the day. Not intentionally I guess my body just knew I needed it.

Obviously that time of night is a trigger for you. Unfortunately I think the only cure is time. It will get easier and easier to not light up as time goes by. Stay strong. You can do it!!!!

Best advice. In my case I was only looking for something that would get me through the work day without smoking. In a week I decided to quit cigarettes altogether. I vaped like crazy but the cigarette craving passed in a couple of weeks. All this after almost 40 years of smoking. Everybody's different but you will eventually get over the craving.

I take one of these every day and one 1000mg B12 and have never felt better! I love the B12 that you put under your tongue to dissolve as opposed to the kind you swallow like a pill.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-3127#.UlwS_xBWJcU

Lol, see, you reccommend vitamins and she goes for the scotch.

Good call. I forgot to mention B vits

Lol it was whiskey not scotch. To be fair though I've always been a vitamin junkie and natural junkie I have an aunt who is super holistic I take a daily multivitamin plus a stress b complex mix, 1000 mg of cherry disolvey B12, cranberry, green fighters, and chromium picolinate, and iron. I'm the only 25 year old I know with a daily pill sorter for my vitamins. I get the antioxidants I need in my diet I'm also a very health conscious eater. Have to do all that to balance my unhealthy smoking and drinking lifestyle. Thanks for all the advice thoygh guys I really appreciate it yall definantly know how to make a newbie feel welcome. On a postive note I bought a cotton candy 8mg nic juice at my local b&m today which is super yummy I figure I can chain vape it at night for awhile and at least not make myself sick from nicotine overload.